Baldwin PD006.PRIV Santa Monica Privacy Pocket Door Set with Door Pull from the Estate Collection - Unlacquered Brass
Pricing and Options
Baldwin PD006.PRIV Santa Monica Privacy Pocket Door Set with Door Pull from the Estate Collection - Unlacquered Brass - Unlacquered Brass
Brand Namebrand Baldwinsold and shipped by
Pay it off in up to 24 months with the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Delivery Estimate Summary
Add to Cart Button
- Includes interior and exterior privacy trim plates and a privacy mortise lock body
- Equipped with a 1.25" throw pull
- Pull is thrown by pushing a button on the lock body face
- Standardized heavy steel case is smooth, easy to mortise, and assures snug and solid fit in door mortise
- Vital interior working parts are made of solid hot forged brass or steel for a lifetime of operation without any difficulty
- Lock cases are all constructed of heavy gauge steel and plated with a protective rust-resistant coating which retards oxidation
Pocket Door Privacy Function: Baldwin privacy pocket door locks have a thumbturn locking feature on the interior with an emergency override on the exterior and are perfect for sliding doors where privacy is desired without the risk of lockout.
Doors must be at least 1-3/4" thick for Flush Mounting. Standard Mounting accommodates doors
1-3/8" to 2-1/2" thick.
Key Product Attributes:
Solid Forged Brass Construction: All Baldwin hardware begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
Lifetime Finishes™: Baldwin's multi-patented Lifetime Finishes™ provide unprecedented protection against the effects of weather, normal wear and tear, and even the rigorous test of coastal salt air. By adapting the vapor deposition processed used to create premium gold pens, Baldwin creates a unique surface across your door hardware that is guaranteed to withstand the ravages of time.
Living Finishes: Baldwin Living Finishes, which include Non-Lacquered Brass, Vintage Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze, are designed to mimic the patina of a well-loved piece of vintage hardware, and as such will change and adapt over time naturally. For those who appreciate the well-worn look of aged door hardware, but still require the strength and durability of a Baldwin finish, Living Finishes are an ideal fit.
- Backset: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness (Standard Mount): 1-3/8" to 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness (Flush Mount): 1-3/4" to 2-1/2"
- Height: 5.5"
- Material: Brass
- Width: 2.3"
- PD006.PASS: Passage Function
- PD006.PRIV (This Model): Privacy Function
- PD006.FD: Full Dummy Function (for inactive side of double door)
- PD006.ENTR: Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
There are brand names, and then there is Baldwin
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.