The Flint Mid Century Daybed is about to become the favorite spot in your home! The Flint features straight lines, slim wooden feet and linen upholstery that will bring your back to the 1950s. This versatile daybed is perfect for lounging around, hanging with friends or studying during the day. At night, it easy converts into a bed for your friends and family to stay overnight. Mattress freshness and support is provided by the wood slat base. No box spring or foundation needed, just top with your favorite mattress! Its slim frame makes the Flint Mid Century Daybed ideal for small living spaces!
- Includes: One (1) daybed
- Available in twin, full or queen sizes
- Versatile contemporary design matches any room decor and fits in rooms of any size. Ideal for small spaces.
- Wood slat base provides better air flow circulation to keep mattress fresher longer and adapts to weight providing the right amount of support.
- Sturdy metal construction will last for years to come.
- Quick assembly.
- No box spring is required saving you even more money. Accommodates one standard twin-size mattress (not included).
- Twin Daybed dimensions: 78"L x 41.5"W x 33"H. Daybed weight limit: 400 lbs.
- Full Daybed dimensions: 78"L x 56.5"W x 33"H. Daybed weight limit: 450 lbs.
- Daybed dimensions: 83”L x 62.5”W x 33”H. Daybed weight limit: 500 lbs.
- Queen Daybed dimensions:
- Available in grey, blue or tan linen
Mattress, box spring, and bedding (comforter, sheets, pillows, etc.) are not included.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Mattress, box spring, and bedding (comforter, sheets, pillows, etc.) are NOT included.