Avenue Greene 8-inch Independently Encased Coil Futon Mattress with CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam
Sit firm, kick back and lay down restfully on your futon frame with the Avenue Greene 8" Independently-Encased Coil Futon Mattress with CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam. This futon mattress is expertly designed to give top comfort with a base made with independently encased coils that provides equal weight distribution, pressure point relief and reduced motion transfer. The goodness doesn't stop there, the futon mattress is topped with a layer of CertiPUR-US® certified high-density foam which allows you to sink back in welcoming comfort anytime. Whether you like to sit firm upright, slouch back for an afternoon nap or lie down completely for a night sleep, this pocket coil mattress will give you full support throughout the day. What's more, the cover is made of soft and rich linen upholstery, allowing you to work the look of the futon mattress into any living room setting without compromising on comfort. The Avenue Greene 8" Independently-Encased Coil Mattress with CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam is available in multiple colors, it comes in microfiber or linen upholstery to match your favorite futon frame, style and decor.
- Contemporary design with tufted stitching. It is made with a pocket coil base (15 gauge) and high-density CertiPUR-US® certified foam
- The high-density support foam provides an exceptionally comfortable sleeping surface and the high-performance independently encased coil base offers optimal support while minimizing motion transfer
- Fits any standard full-sized futon frame.
- Available in multiple colors in microfiber or linen upholstery (non-removable cover)
- Mattress dimensions: 75"L x 54"W x 8"H
- Ships in an easy to handle box and does not require assembly. Shipping dimensions: 59"L x 13"W x 13"H. Net weight: 59 lb. Gross weight: 71 lb.
- The 8 inch Independently Encased Coil Futon Mattress is made with CertiPUR-US® certified foam. Foam in this mattress is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, lead and heavy metals. Foam is low in VOC emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 PPM). Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Safety Product Commission