"Hi, What is the width of this panel? Thank you"
My husband works nights and needs a dark room during the day to sleep. These curtains are a beautiful, light color to go with our room but still block the sun so he can get a good nights sleep... during the day! I was worried about black out curtains thinking they would have to be a darker color but these are perfect. I bought a white pair right after this purchase for our guest room so our guests could sleep in while visiting!...
Aurora Home Extra Wide Thermal 96-inch Blackout Curtain Panel - 100 x 96
Today: $42.02 - $61.99
Aurora Home Extra Wide Thermal 100 x 84-inch Blackout Curtain Panel - 100 x 84
Today: $61.99 - $71.49
Aurora Home 84-inch Wide-width Thermal Blackout Curtain Panel
Aurora Home Thermal Insulated 96-inch Extra Width Blackout Curtain Panel
Today: $59.99 - $71.49
ITEM#: 13515809Create a peaceful space with this wide blackout curtain, which helps keep out light and disruptive sounds. The triple-weave construction of this blackout curtain helps conserve energy by blocking hot or cold air from entering the room.
- Constructed of 100-percent polyester for long lasting wear
- Thermal blackout design is conveniently energy efficient
- Available in burgundy, chocolate, olive, navy, beige and black to suit your decor
- Machine washable for easy care
- Includes one window panel curtain and tieback
- Rim measures 2.7 inches and has 12 antique bronze grommets with a 1.6-inch inner diameter
- Energy saving blackout thermal curtain, unlined
For proper fullness, panels should measure 2-3 times the widthof your window.
The digital images we display have the most accurate colorpossible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, wecannot be responsible for variations in color between the actualproduct and your screen.
How To Measure for Curtains