August Patio Dining Set with All Natural 88-inch Rectangular Dining Table
August makes a swanky statement with relaxed silhouettes, simplified forms, and mixed material styling. Compelling low-slung angles are wrapped in an open grid weave with warm teak wood armrests and bases, striking a perfect balance between transparency and strength. The keyhole back rest detail adds functionality for moving with a nod to classic mid-century executive chairs. Dressed up or down, August is a fashionable patio addition.
- Available in 6-piece set (4 dining chairs and 1 dining bench) or 7-piece set (6 dining chairs)
- Winston comfort derives from a combination of generous seating proportions paired with thoughtful ergonomic frame design all topped off with plush cushions
- Resort grade materials include a thick-walled, rustproof aluminum frame covered with an HDPE All-Weather Weave and high performance, fade resistant fabric
- A crafted grid weave combined with natural wood accents and a keyhole back define the look
- Luxurious box cushions feature welt detailing
- Hybrid seat design features cushions on top of a woven seat offering a solid (vs slatted) seat foundation
- Nylon foot glides protects furniture
- The comfortable chair pairs perfectly with coordinating round Merge or Slat Top Fire Tables in a Textured Pewter finish for a seating set that transitions from day to evening with ease
- Assembled Product: 22.5 inches wide x 25.75 inches deep x 34 inches high
- Seat Width: 18 inches
- Seat Depth: 20.5 inches
- Seat Height: 19 inches
- Back Height: 20 inches
- Arm Height: 23.5 inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Assembled Product: 86.75 inches wide x 39.5 inches deep x 30 inches high
- Weight Capacity: 10 pounds
- Assembled Product: 76 inches wide x 15.75 inches deep x 18.25 inches high
- Weight Capacity: 10 pounds
The Winston Difference Quality - Since 1975, our passion has been producing furniture that is ready to stand up to whatever Mother Nature dishes out. Resort quality materials combined with our expertise mean your furniture will be ready for you when it is time to get outside for years to come. Comfort - At Winston, we want you to want to spend more time outdoors, so every seating option is designed with your comfort in mind. Whether your style preferences lean toward products with cushions or our latest HDPE planked seating, every Winston chair offers generous proportions and thoughtful ergonomic design. Convenience - Whether convenience for you means quick shipping of in-stock products, shopping online in your pjs, or furniture so easy to care for you only need to hose it off once a year, Winston strives to provide options that satisfy your personal needs. Winston began manufacturing simple pieces made from aluminum and vinyl strap in 1975. As the popularity of casual outdoor furniture grew, Winston expanded capabilities and was the first company to introduce cushioned outdoor furniture made with all-weather fabrics. In 1982, Winston again led the pack by introducing sling furniture to a market that embraced the stylish and easy-to-maintain product line. Over the past few decades Winston has answered to the growing trend toward outdoor styles with an indoor feel, by developing ultra-comfortable furniture made with original details, customizable finishes, and resort grade materials. A commitment to service and design earned Winston coveted spots on specialty showroom floors as well as the Casual Furniture Manufacturer Leadership Award from the National Association of Casual Furniture Retailers, (NACFR), four times since the award's inception in 1990.
This product will ship to you in multiple boxes.
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.