Aspect Peel & Stick Distressed Mini Metal 15 sq ft Kit
You have coupons available! Visit the coupon page.
Size (2): Select a Size
Color (2): Select a Color
Free Shipping!* Get an estimated delivery date,
Aspect Peel & Stick Distressed Mini Metal panels are the simple, DIY way to add the aged look of metal to your walls without having to hire a contractor. These mosaic-style panels are made of real metal and are available in beautiful colors to add depth and character to any design scheme. Simply peel off adhesive backing and stick to your wall. Aspect Distressed Mini Metal is perfect for any room in the house, so it's easy to cover full walls or use as an accent to complement all types of decor trends.
- Easy to use kit includes 15 sq ft of peel and stick tiles and three matching trim pieces measuring 24 inches
- Individual metal tiles with varying color schemes are treated with different aging techniques for a look that reflects your unique style.
- Distressed metal panels are manufactured from a combination of tin and steel alloy
- The peel and stick application method allows for a one-day installation of any accent wall or kitchen backsplash
- Perfect for accent walls, kitchen backsplash, headboards, bathroom walls
- Panels are easily cut with a large tin snips
- A sample is a 13.5 x 2.9 Inch portion of a full panel and is not intended for installation
Country of Origin: India
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
5 year Limited Manufacturer
Free standard shipping on everything
Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.See Shipping & Delivery
Return, Refund or Replace within 30 days of receipt on most new and unused items.See Return Policy
1000s of items 1-3 day delivery
We offer expedited, safe and reliable delivery options for most products.See Expedited Shipping
Write the first review