Arts et Metiers Single Handle Single-Hole Bathroom Faucet with Drain
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Italia Faucets is proud to present its new transitional "Arts et Métiers" collection named after the famous Paris Metro station. Transitional styles coordinates with a wide range of bathroom decor. This single handle control, single hole or 4" centerset faucet, when using the optional deck plate provided, will virtually fit with any themed bathroom. This faucet is made from forged solid metal material and the main part of the faucet is one piece. It DOES NOT have a plastic throat plate like many other similar products. At Italia, we believe in old school quality. This faucet features a washer-less cartridge more suitable for hard water or water not filtered as compared to ceramic disc cartridges. A 50/50 (top is metal, the bottom is PVC) 1.25 inch drain with lift rod. This faucet is certified to meet efficiency and performance EPA Water Sense criteria perfect for those who live in California or other places with water consumption restrictions or for those who simply want to save on their water bill.
We've taken the ageless, classic single control J-spout design, incorporated a upgraded handle while keeping the style simple yet beautiful. This faucet will never go out of style and you will enjoy it for years to come.
- Faucet stands 8.5 inches tall and 6.25 inches deep
- Flow rate is 1.2 gpm max @ 60 psi making it EPA WaterSense approved
- Extra Long, 26" Color- Coded Supply Lines included
- Solid Metal Body, No plastic throat plate unlike many similar faucets
- IAPMO certified, ANSI/ASME A112.18.1; CSA B125; ANSI/NSF 61-Sec. 9; IAPMO/UPC; ADA; California AB1953 and ADA compliant
- A 50/50 pop up drain with lift rod are included
- Can be used as a 3 Hole 4 Inch Center Set, or in Single Hole Applications
- Can be installed in deck thicknesses up to 2.5 inches
- Available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze