The Idea Corner Tub is one of Aquatica’s space efficient tubs, with its solid, one-piece construction, featuring thick acrylic walls for unparalleled heat retention and durability. Thanks to the convenient corner installation and apron front feature, this model allows bathroom space to be used to its maximum efficiency. Idea was designed with an ergonomic interior and is a space-conscious bathtub available in either a left or right-hand version.
- Premium Lucite® acrylic with high gloss white surface
- Premium backing for improved heat retention
- Compact, super small footprint corner bathtub intended to fit spaces where no other bathtub would ever fit
- Removable decorative front apron for easy access to plumbing
- Useful widened rim designed to accommodate certain bath filler models
- Rock solid design and sturdy construction with galvanized steel frame – will not wobble upon use
- Drain is not included
- Available with optional curved tempered glass shower cabin
- Exterior dimensions (in): 59 L x 35.75 W x 25.25 H
- Depth to overflow drain (in): 13.75
- Product weight (lb): 137
- Water capacity (gallons): 46
- Shape: Corner
- Product material: Acrylic
- Installation type: Corner
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Collection name: Idea™
- Country where manufactured: EU
- Product color: White
- Surface finish: High Gloss
- Drain placement: Center
- Assembly required: No
Please note:Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
Please note: Product dimensions may vary slightly from installation dimensions.
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
Beautiful modern bathtub, great quality. Was delivered within a week, carefully packed. It's little bit small , but this tub will be a perfect addition to any small bathroom.
April 4, 2018