Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
This elegant rug's ornate medallion and arches are inspired by traditional Persian rug patterns. Warm, neutral cream and red are the perfect way to update a living room, bedroom, entry or dining room. With its muted design, this versatile rug works beautifully in both traditional and modern spaces.
- Low pile synthetic fiber construction with a jute backing for durability
- Made from easy-care polypropylene in a short .40" pile; sweep or vacuum to clean
- 100% Polypropylene
- No backing, use of rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Power Loomed in Turkey
- Thickness measures: 0.4 in.
- Available in multiple sizes and/or colors
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed; avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight; use brushless vacuum; remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible; for hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear
- Packing and shipping may cause temporary creases in rugs, which will flatten out after a week on the floor; to expedite the process, try back-rolling your rug before laying it down, and then allow ample time for the remaining creases to relax
- Please Note: Due to differences in monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
Style your floors with JONATHAN Y. By combining fine craftsmanship and design, this New York creative studio is bringing fashion to your floors. The collection mixes sustainable materials, vibrant colors and trend worthy styles to create JONATHAN Y's distinctive catalog of rugs.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.