Alexander Home Mosaic Farmhouse Hand-Hooked 100% Wool Rug - Granite 9'3" x 13'
Memorial Day Financing: 0% APR for 36 Months. After that, variable purchase APR of 26.99%. On purchases of $1000 or more w/ Overstock Store Credit Card. Valid 05/14/21 - 06/03/213 Learn More
Inspired by textural watercolors, this collection combines a relaxed grid with soft variations of color for an effortless and sophisticated look. Each piece is hooked with 100% wool by artisans in India for a beautiful textural layer to add to your home. Expect shedding. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability. Click here to see our rug pad collection: Alexander Home Rug Pads.
- Material: 76% Wool, Backing: Cotton Canvas
- Pile Height: 0.5 inches
- Transitional, Farmhouse, Modern and Contemporary style
- Plaid, grid, mosaic, and checkered pattern
- blush rug colors include: pink, ivory, cream, natural, apricot, blush, and mauve colors
- charcoal rug colors include: grey, ivory, taupe, olive, beige and tan colors
- granite rug colors include: ivory, beige, taupe, tan, khaki, stone and natural colors
- smoke rug colors include: taupe, beige, ivory, khaki and tan colors
- spa rug colors include: blue, white, ivory, aqua, off-white, teal, and mint colors
- antique ivory rug colors include: white, cream, beige, and off-white colors
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please keep in mind that new wool rugs may initially shed and have a natural capacity to shed for several months after purchase. This is normal due to the nature of construction of most wool rugs and not a defect. Click here to view our Wool Rug Care Guide.
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.