- From the majestic Himalayas comes this hand-knotted wool rug
- Crafted from high-mountain wool, this exceptional rug is dyed and knotted using traditional techniques
- All natural dyes provide the rich, lustrous tones and subtle shade variations of this floor rug
- Green background
- Highlighted by shade of ivory, pistachio, blue and peach to create a stunning overall effect
- When you purchase authentic handmade rugs from O.co, you not only acquire a unique treasure but also help support a centuries old artisan tradition
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.O.co tries to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo. All rug sizes are approximate.
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.
Please keep in mind that new wool rugs may initially shed and have a natural capacity to shed for several months after purchase. This is normal due to the nature of construction of most wool rugs and not a defect. Click here to view our Wool Rug Care Guide.
Country of Origin: Afghanistan
6 ft. 9 in. x 10 ft.
Free standard shipping for everything
1000s of items 1-2 day delivery
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
*Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.Learn More