Abbyson Rider Faux Leather Theater Power Recliner
Relish the theatrical luxury of this power recliner when you add seating to your home in the from of this power recliner. Its corner-blocked wood frame boasts a steel reclining mechanism, a foam filling for ample support, sumptuous faux leather upholstery, and storage arms with cupholders and USB outlets.
- Made of steel, hardwood, foam, polyester, and polyurethane
- Includes your choice of 1, 2, 3, or 4 transitional theater-style power recliner(s)
- Soft yet rugged faux leather (80-percent polyester / 20-percent polyurethane) upholstery
- Corner-blocked wood frame for reinforced strength
- Detailed stitching for a dash of unmatched elegance
- Square storage arms with 1 swivel tray
- Plastic cup holders offer at-hand convenience
- Power button for USB lighting
- USB power outlet inside right arm
- Steel-framed power reclining mechanism
- KAIDI/QIDIAN motor
- High-resiliency foam filling for ample support
- Each chair weighs approx. 108 lbs.
- Single chair: 41.5 inches high x 36 inches wide x 37 inches deep
- Arm storage compartment: 16 inches x 4 inches deep x 12 inches
- Distance from wall required to recline: 14 inches
- Tray: 13.5 inches long x 9.5 inches wide
- Front recline clearance: 12 inches deep
- Fully Reclined: 64 inches
- Seat: 20.5 inches high x 22 inches wide x 21 inches deep
- Arms: 24 inches high
- Fully reclined: 64 inches
This product will ship to you in multiple boxes.
1 / 4
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
Option: Red - 1 Piece
Really happy with this chair. It looks great and feels comfortable overall. It does squeak when you put up the footrest but I think we can fix that. My husband had no problems with the setup and it took only a few minutes (no swear words this time:) the red color is not too bright also.
May 14, 2022
Option: Black - 1 Piece
We’ve had 3 of these in our basement theater area for a few months and love them! Such a great price! Bought some from Costco and returned for these instead.
May 4, 2022
Great quality, but smaller dimensions
Option: Black - 1 Piece
I love the amenities of dual cup holders and tables included. The only set back was a lower head rest and shorter leg rest section than we are used to. The recliners are good quality & other than the shorter back and leg rest lengths, we are happy with these.
An Overstock Customer
April 11, 2022
Bought 4 of them for our home theater
Option: Black - 2 Piece
Tip: if buying multiple, compare the prices for the different options - we got 4 chairs much cheaper by buying 4 single chairs instead of the '4 pack', or 2x '2 packs'. Before buying we shopped around quite a bit in other places and stores, and finally settled on these theater chairs - and we are extremely happy with them. For the price, we got more than we hoped for with these recliners. Not a Ferrari grade of leather seat, but definitely has a good quality comfy soft leather, easy to assemble, extremely convenient spinning table and cup holders (and the table top easily fits in the armchair storage space). They recline pretty far, so much that you need a pillow to raise your head to watch the screen. They're large, but for the 6'3 tall dad, this is right on the edge of 'just long enough to fit his full body length'.. I wouldn't recommend for anyone much taller.
March 17, 2022
Option: Grey - 1 Piece
I somewhat like this chair . The only thing now is I haven’t had it for a year yet and its already making noise when i recline it back-and-forth.
March 15, 2022