Non-Stick Ceramic Coated Die-Cast Aluminum Round Casserole & Lid with Induction Bottom – 8.7 inch
Tough, 8.7-inch round, heavy-duty low casserole with lid. Die-cast aluminum casserole with ceramic coating and induction-heating bottom. This range features stainless steel handles. The interior Greblon C3 Granito nonstick ceramic coating is BPA free, scratch-resistant, and will not react to acidic foods, while our aluminum bases ensure the casserole heats up evenly and quickly with no hot spots. The exterior coating is heat-resistant metallic lacquer with an induction-heating bottom. Suitable for stovetop use or use inside the oven. Thanks to the aluminum construction, this casserole is up to three times lighter than cast iron competitors, making it far easier to use: no strain on the arms or wrists. Lightweight, but strong, aluminum is dependable, energy-efficient, and an ideal cookware interior. The combination of aluminum for even heat distribution and the ceramic non-stick coating means sticking and burning risk is significantly reduced, making clean-up easier. Health benefits: our cookware is free of harsh toxins, plus nonstick, meaning you can use less oil or fat for cooking. Hand washes: dishwasher use not recommended.
Size: 10.43” (length) x 9.25” (width) x 5.31” (height).
This product comes with a 2-year extended manufacturer warranty.
- Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Interior: Greblon C3 Granito Non-Stick Coating
- Exterior: Silver Heat Resistant Painting
- Bottom: Induction
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Eco-friendly, high-quality nonstick technology makes cleaning easy; nothing sticks and food slides beautifully onto your plate.
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum construction to handle daily wear and tear.
- Double-riveted stainless steel handle for safety and comfort with sturdy construction and ergonomic design.
- Suitable for all stovetops or hobs, including induction heating as well as gas, electric, and glass stovetops.
- 2-year extended manufacturer warranty gives you peace of mind.