- 1 X Paper and Note
- Recipe Cards - 60-Pack Blank Recipe Cards, Double-Sided, Watercolor Design, Perfect for Wedding, Bridal Shower, and Special Occasion, 4 x 6 Inches
- BULK RECIPE CARDS: This set contains 60 double-sided printed recipe cards with sufficient space to fill in even the most complex recipes.
- FILL-IN-FORMAT: Features a ready-made template for filling in recipe name, chef's name, prep time, cooking time, ingredients and directions.
- HEAVYWEIGHT QUALITY: Each card is printed on 250 gsm card stock for extra durability.
- SHARE YOUR RECIPES: Record and share your recipes with friends and family. Ideal for use as bridal shower gifts, during house-warming parties, and more.
- DIMENSIONS: Each card measures 4 x 6 inches.
- Bring back the nostalgia of your mom's kitchen with these classic recipe cards. Each set comes with 60 cards that are perfect for those with an ever-growing recipe arsenal and contains plenty of space for jotting down all the most delicious details. This set features cards with a classic, minimal designs that will bring a touch of elegance into your kitchen. Each card has a place for the title, chef's name, prep time , cooking time, servings, ingredients, and directions. Give them to your friends and family as gifts or keep them for yourselves for recording recipes in style.
All rights reserved. All trade names are registered trademarks of respective manufacturers listed.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
Worked great with my receipt box.
March 14, 2022
I love these recipe cards that fit into my recipe box!!
March 5, 2022
Make Memories For Your Loved Ones!
I use recipe cards to create cookbooks for my adult children and dear friends. I've used other types/brands but so far these are my favorite!! I've created recipes using blank cookbooks and that was fine. However, using these cards just makes it feel a bit more personal to me. Order yourself several packs and create memories for your family & friends!!
December 12, 2021
These were very easy to use because of both sides. Pretty too.
Mary Ann B.
August 12, 2021
May 20, 2022