35pcs Felt Pad Nails Glide Slider 0.63"Dia for Wooden Furniture Leg - Black
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
- THEY WOULD NEVER FALL OFF UNLESS YOU WANT THEM OFF - Except the obvious fact that they are nailed on, our felt is permanently epoxied to the base at the factory, so it is to be on for keeps
- PROTECT YOUR HARD SURFACES - Everyday use and the movement of furniture would actually be scratching your hard floor surfaces. These soft touch nail-on felt pads protect your beautiful hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum floors and all other hard surfaces from scratches
- MULTIFUNCTION - Prevent scratches, protect your floors, reduces friction vibration and noise when moving furniture chairs tables, extend the service life of furniture and floor
- WIDELY USE - Suitable for tables, chairs, desks, stools, cabinets and other wooden feet, apply to the bottom of the infrequent heavy objects. It also can be used on the backs of furniture to avoid scratch to drywall or wallpaper
- 35 PIECES PACK, LASTING PROTECTION - Each pack includes 35pcs round nail-on wood furniture felt pads for superior, lasting protection of your floors
Tired of dealing with cheap, stick-on pads that compress to nothing, and then slip off in a gooey mess? Then welcome to nail-on furniture felt pad!
These felt pads quality is good and the thickness of felt is perfect, it will not come off compared with other self-stick felt pads.
Nail-on furniture glides provide a superior support and lasting protection for wood floors, ceramic tile, linoleum and most other hard floor surfaces.
Our pads would also help to reduce the noise and vibration, more durable pads than the regular stick on felt pad.
Great for more than just chairs!
The furniture pad nails are suitable for tables, chairs, desks, stools, cabinets tables, couches, benches and other wooden furniture items which need to be smoothly slid over your beautiful floors, also can be applied to the back of furniture and avoid scratch to wall or wallpaper.
1. Line them up on the legs.
2. Predrill the holes to make sure they center properly.
3. Install them with a hand screwdriver or a power drill.
1. You need to draw an X line at the bottom of the foot of the furniture to find the center point of the bottom, then make a hole to install it. Not only to prevent the furniture from cracking, but also to install in a suitable position to prevent the furniture from shaking during use and affect daily use.
2. Inspect the felt pad nail regularly, replace the bad one in time, and protect the floor better.
1. Variability of 1-3mm is possible due to the measurement process.
2. Due to the light and screen setting difference, the color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.