Similar Items in Bathroom Furniture
26" Benton Collection Daleville Antique White Bathroom Sink Vanity
Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
Model #: HF-838AW-BS
Dimension: 26L x 21W x 35"H
In cottage-style homes, found objects are most often the focal point of a room. Whether it's an eye-catching looks or color, you can definitely find can add instant charm to any room and warm your heart. The vintage-style Daleville with intricately carved details give this vanity a distinctive touch. Adding an antique finish is enhancing.
• Fully assembled by the manufacturer, with counter top & sink pre-installed (Sink dimension 14.5x12x7.5'')
• White marble counter top
• Two large soft closing doors and one interior drawer with ample storage space
• Back panel pre-cut opening for easy plumbing access
• Materials: Solid Wood Structure & CARB Ph2 Certified Panels
• Cabinet Style: Cottage, Color: Antique White
• Pre-drilled for 3-holes, 9-inch widespread (Faucet Not included)
• Optional Mirror is available; Size:24.5x36''H
• Backsplash is included in the price
• All our marble counter tops are cut directly from the natural stone and they all features a white background accented with some unique flecks, variation in color, texture, discolored spots, pores, veins or other birthmarks. It varies from slab to slab.
• Stone top pre-sealed against water but needs to be sealed again before use, and sealant needs to be applied periodically to protect the natural features of the marble stone.
• Cabinet is coated with multiple layers of finishes simply designed for water resistant, but not waterproof.
The backsplash comes as a free upgrade. Due to high freight damage occurrences seller only ships backsplash with a vanity. There are no extra freight charges if the backsplash and the vanity are shipped together. In the event that the backsplash is received damaged or broken, it will NOT be replaced or refunded.
Disclaimer: Cabinet finish may appear darker in different lighting. The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
Due to the nature of natural stones, it's normal for stone counter tops and sinks to have variation in color and texture, discolored spots, pores, veins or other birthmarks and imperfections. Therefore, these are NOT considered defective. To avoid any dirt or stain from getting into the stone, we highly recommend you to seal any stone surfaces before installation.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*