Joyous songbirds sing Christmas carols on a trio of ornaments from Syed Izaz Hussein in India. Crafted by hand in sleek papier mache, three turquoise heart ornaments in graduated sizes hang from golden cords.
- Largest: 3.9" H x 3.9" W x 1.4" D
- Smallest: 2.8" H x 2.8" W x 1" D
- Colors: Green, gold, red, brown, yellow
- Materials: Papier mache, polyester cords
- Accent Type: Handmade Ornaments, Ornaments
- Material: Polyester, Paper
- Season or Holiday: Christmas, Valentines Day, All Seasons
- Setting: Indoor
- Made In India
Story Behind the Art:
I come from the Kashmir valley, where textile traditions are as old as the land itself,' says Syed Izaz Hussein with obvious pride. 'Hailing from a family of Srinagar, I learned the art of weaving in my childhood. I now specialize in loomed and chain stitched rugs, shawls and scarves, as well as papier mache crafts. I would certainly want this art to continue in our family. The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.