"A very silly question. Is this price for a pair?"
I have had the dubious pleasure of using crutches, solely or together with a wheelchair for most of the last 18 months. As i am staying active, I purchased these a month ago to use with my new 21 speed, recumbent trike, so I would have the mobility of folding crutches when I got somewhere. I have found however the design is far superior to my regular crutches, to the point that I use these exclusively. These crutches also are allowing the sores on my hand, made by the other crutches, to heal. I simply feel more comfortable on these than I ever did on my old ones....
- Find a new source of freedom and comfort with the ergonomically designed Millennial Crutch
- Comfortable crutch that helps the patient maintain proper posture, relieves damaging stress, and reduces the overall chance of injury
- Standers Millennial crutch comes as a pair
- Millennial Crutch has a large comfortable underarm cradle that enhances stability and reduces underarm fatigue and soreness
- Ergonomic grip is designed for repetitive and vigorous use, allowing proper blood flow and nerve conduction
- Grip has a soft, sculptured foam handle for comfortable palm support
- Made of solid and lightweight aluminum
- Millennial Crutch comes with a patented shock absorbing/power assist feature which increases patient comfort by reducing stress, fatigue and soreness
- Tip absorbs the impact energy then returns that captured energy positively, helping the patient move forward
- Reduces back, shoulder, elbow, arm and wrist pain
- Push pin folding design of this crutch allows it to be easily stored
- Larger area enhances sense of walking stability
- Standard: For users 4 feet 7 inches to 5 feet 7 inches
- Tall: For users 5 feet 7 inches to 6 feet 7 inches
- FSA Eligible with a physician's letter
|Handle Height||Tall - 35" and up|
|Weight Capacity||300-400 lbs.|
|Dimensions||72 in H x 12 in W x 1.5 in D|
|Country of Origin||China|
Quality RatingLearn More
Features for RugsSee All Features
Switch Sticks Quad Stick
Adjustable Cyclone Blue Wood Derby Top Handle Cane
HealthSmart Pink Folding Comfort Grip Cane
Medline Bariatric Offset Handle Cane
Lightweight Adjustable Folding Cane with T Handle
Today: $19.99 - $21.29
HealthSmart Sit-to-Stand Quad Cane
Mabis Duromed Traditional Walnut Wood 1-inch Cane
Medline Bariatric Small Base Black Quad Cane
I had previously bought a pair of these crutches and was completely happy. However, the most recent pair I bought has a pronounced engineering flaw. The grips do not fasten securely to the crutch main support. In other words, they wobble while in use. To me, this is a safety issue or maybe I just got a bad pair of crutches from the distributor. Anyway, I intend on calling the manufacturer to discuss the issue.Read More
I have had the dubious pleasure of using crutches, solely or together with a wheelchair for most of the last 18 months. As i am staying active, I purchased these a month ago to use with my new 21 speed, recumbent trike, so I would have the mobility of folding crutches when I got somewhere. I have found however the design is far superior to my regular crutches, to the point that I use these exclusively. These crutches also are allowing the sores on my hand, made by the other crutches, to heal. I simply feel more comfortable on these than I ever did on my old ones.Read More
I have mixed feelings about the Millenial Crutches. The ergonomic design is great and it causes very little discomfort under your arms. The problem is that the hand grips are very slippery...don't even think about using hand lotion anytime prior to using them! They also are supposed to help propel you which makes these crutches feel like pogo sticks compared to traditional crutches. As a result, I got scared and did not use them much at all. Instead I purchased a knee walker which I highly recommend (can use your hands and keep your balance). Note: I had bunion surgery and could not bear weight on the foot for 6 weeks. Therefore, any type of crutch would have made my life fairly miserable. I'll keep the Millenials and try them again...I think.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello qm11, yes this Standers Millennial Crutch is sold as a pair. Thanks for shopping with us!
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Overstock Coupons - Savings You Can See
Why pay full price and why search everywhere for discounts? Here's everything you need to know about saving with Overstock coupons.
Spring Beauty Must-Haves
When the seasons change, your beauty routine needs to change too. It is time to heal the drying effects of winter and treat your skin to a little love.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.