Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
The InTENSity Micro Combo is the microcurrent device you have been looking for. This tens unit has 2 waveforms, microcurrent and TENS. There are 4 modes of TENS and the microcurrent is adjustable from 0 to 0.7mA.
In addition to traditional TENS for pain management, the device is also commonly used for Transcutaneous Vagus Nerve Stimulation (tVNS), together with separate Ear Clip Electrodes, which is indicated for a multitude of different conditions, including insomnia, anxiety and depression in adults, tinnitus, digestive issues, and much more.
- Brand: Compass Health Brands
- Name: InTENSity Micro Combo
- Uses: Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and microcurrent are non-invasive, drug-free methods of controlling pain.
- Materials: Plastic, electronics
- Model: DI9698
- Wave Form: Monophasic square
- Pulse Rate: 1-150 Hz
- TENS pulse width: 50-300us
- Microcurrent pulse width: 2-200mS
- Output Voltage: Constant current
- TENS current: 0-100mA
- Microcurrent current: 0-700ua
- TENS modes: 4
- Microcurrent modes: 3
- Timer: 1-60 constant
- Package includes stimulator, lead wires, 4 self-stick high quality premium electrodes, 9V battery, AC adapter, hard plastic carrying case, instruction booklet