"How do I unlock an open the wheelchair"
Drive Medical Cruiser X4 Lightweight Dual Axle Wheelchair with Adjustable Detatchable Armsby Drive Medical
Medline Hybrid 2 Transport Wheelchair
Drive Medical Blue Streak Wheelchair with Flip Back Desk Arms
Today: $139.49 - $158.99
Hi-Fortune Lightweight Medical Manual Wheelchair
Drive Medical K320ADDA-ELR Cruiser III Lightweight Dual Axle Wheelchair
Today: $163.99 - $195.99
ITEM#: 17979369Don't let mobility challenges keep you from getting out and experiencing all life has to offer. For many people, a manual wheelchair is the ideal solution to maintaining mobility independence. Manual wheelchairs are among the most commonly used mobility devices thanks to their versatility, functionality, ease of transport and low maintenance. The Cruiser X4 from Drive Medical offers all these features and much more. The Cruiser X4 is ultra-lightweight, yet extremely strong thanks to its aluminum and carbon steel frame which is specially designed to allow for custom seat backs and accessories and includes our patented adjustable-depth seat. The rear wheels can be quickly and easily moved between three separate axles to adjust the seat to the ideal height for the user or to angle the seat back. Other comfort adjustments include armrest height, seat back height and the height and angle of the front caster wheels - all allowing you to tailor the Cruiser X4 to your specific needs. The Cruiser X4 also offers push-to-lock wheel locks to make locking the rear wheels easy - even for those with less hand strength. The Cruiser X4 is available with either swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests (ELRs), which are a necessity if you suffer from a condition such as edema, phlebitis, varicose veins or just tired legs. You can also choose 16, 18, and 20-inch seat widths for a chair that fits you to a 'T'. And all Cruiser X4 models include a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- Brand: Drive Medical
- Includes: Wheelchair, Front Riggings, Owner's Manual
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Flip-back arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10 - 14 inches
- Flip-back armrest features a front mounted easy to use lever release mechanism
- Padded armrests are height adjustable providing added patient comfort
- Height adjustable back
- Aluminum and carbon steel blended frame with powder-coated silver vein finish is attractive, chip-resistant, and easy to maintain
- Flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Patented adjustable depth seat from 16 - 18 inches
- Dual over center cross links provide added rigidity
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Precision sealed wheel bearings throughout ensure long lasting and reliability
- 8-inch front casters are angle adjustable and have 3 height adjustments
- Three (3) position quick-release rear axles allow for seat dump, and are mounted on composite mag-style wheels with composite hand rims that are lightweight and maintenance free
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride, and are lightweight
- Triple rear axle positions provide easy transition of seat height from standard to hemi level
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- Intended use: Mobility Aid
- Materials: Aluminum and Carbon Steel
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Dimensions (cx416adda-elr, cx416adda-sf, cx416adfa-elr, cx416adfa-sf): 43 inches long x 23 inches wide x 36 inches high
- Dimensions (cx418adda-elr, cx418adda-sf, cx418adfa-elr, cx418adfa-sf): 43 inches long x 25 inches wide x 36 inches high
- Dimensions (cx420adda-elr, cx420adda-sf, cx420adfa-elr, cx420adfa-sf): 43 inches long x 27 inches wide x 36 inches high
|Chair Back Height||Standard|
|Chair Seat Material||Specialty|
|Product Features||FSA Eligible|
|Weight Capacity||250-300 lbs.|
|Wheelchair Depth Range||Over 41 Inches|
|Wheelchair Weight||Standard - 29 - 34 lbs.|
|Dimensions||43"(L) x 27"(W) x 36"(H)|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
TO OPEN CHAIR - Open wheelchair by tilting to one side and pushing down on seat rail until fully opened.
"How do I unlock an open the wheelchair"
First fold foot plates to vertical position. Grab seat with both hands at front and back edge and lift. Or, tilt chair to one side and lift up on seat rail.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Overstock Coupons - Savings You Can See
Why pay full price and why search everywhere for discounts? Here's everything you need to know about saving with Overstock coupons.
Spring Beauty Must-Haves
When the seasons change, your beauty routine needs to change too. It is time to heal the drying effects of winter and treat your skin to a little love.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.