Brooklyn Brew Shop Beer Making Kit, Everyday IPA
Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
If you can make oatmeal, you can make beer. Brooklyn Brew Shop's apartment friendly Beer Making Kits make it easy to bring brewing out of the garage and into the kitchen using only fresh, whole ingredients and traditional methods used in homes and breweries for centuries. By brewing with the same ingredients (cracked barley, hops, spices, and yeast) that the best craft breweries in the world use, making high quality and complex beers becomes possible on the stovetop in your very own kitchen, big or small.
- Makes 1-gallon of beer (9 to 10 12-ounce bottles)
- Second batch only requires new ingredients and packet of sanitizer; Kit is reusable
- Included: Beer making mix (grain, hops, and yeast), 1-Gallon glass fermenter, Chambered airlock, Glass thermometer
- Comes with racking cane, tubing, tubing clamp, screw cap stopper, and packet of sanitizer
- Does NOT include strainer, funnel, pot, and bottles
- Model: GKHPA
- Dimensions: 9-inches long x 8-inches wide x 12-inches high
- Weight: 6.5-pounds
- Personality: Do-it Yourselfer
- Recipient: Men, Women
Country of Origin: United States