Startech Pexusb3s24 2 Port Pci Express Superspeed Usb 3.0 Card Adapterby Startech
For customer service inquiries or to initiate a return, please contact Spy Tec International at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-769-5784.
You can initiate a return for most new and unopened items within 30 days from delivery for a full refund. You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included in the shipment. We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products. We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 45 days from delivery. For fulfillment errors and/or defects, you will be provided with a return shipping label from Overstock.com.
Startech Pexusb3s24 2 Port Pci Express (Pcie) Superspeed Usb 3.0 Card Adapter
Startech 2 Port Pci Express Superspeed Usb 3.0 Card Adapteruasp-Sata Pexusb3s24
Startech Pexusb3s25 2 Port Pci Express Superspeed Usb 3.0 Card Adapter With Uasp
Startech Pexusb3s44v 4 Port Pci Express (Pcie) Superspeed Usb 3.0 Card Adapter
StarTech PEXUSB3S24 2 Port PCI Express SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Card Adapter
The PEXUSB3S24 2-Port PCI Express USB 3.0 Card lets you add two USB 3.0 ports to your PCI Express-enabled computer system, with an optional SATA power connector to connect to your system power supply and deliver up to 900mA of power per port to USB 3.0 bus-powered devices (500mA for USB 2.0).
Enhanced with UASP support (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), this USB 3.0 controller performs up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP supported enclosure (Note: UASP is not supported by all operating systems). Using a more efficient protocol than the traditional USB BOT (Bulk-Only Transport), UASP technology optimizes transfers by allowing multiple commands to be processed simultaneously, significantly increasing transfer speeds for less wait time on data transfers. See our UASP test results below for further details.
The PCIe USB 3.0 adapter is compliant with USB 3.0 standards for data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, while still offering backward compatibility with existing USB 2.0 / 1.1 devices. For added versatility, the controller card is equipped with a standard profile bracket and includes a low-profile/half-height bracket for installation in small form-factor computers.
- Provides two external USB 3.0 ports with UASP support
- Supports data rates up to 5 Gbps
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 specifications
- Optional SATA power connector provides up to 900mA per USB port
- Supports USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2
- Fully compliant with USB 3.0 rev 1.0 and Intel xHCI rev 1.0 specifications
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1 devices
- Includes a Low-Profile/half-height installation bracket
- Increase efficiency of your USB 3.0 devices with up to 5 Gbps of bandwidth
- Fits into full or low-profile/small form factor (SFF) systems, with a dual profile design
- Power high-powered USB devices as necessary, with the optional SATA power connector
- Brand Name: StarTech
- Item model number: PEXUSB3S24
- Item Weight: 4.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.6 x 1.2 inches
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
First Father's Day Gifts
Mother's Day Ideas for Wife
Best Electronic Stocking Stuffers
Best Bluetooth Speakers for Christmas
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Valentine's Day Gifts for Him
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Shipping & Returns
Sold and Shipped by Spy Tec International Inc., An Overstock Marketplace Seller
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details