"Does this camera have wifi capabilities?"
ITEM#: 15852066The Samsung WB110 digital camera is a point and shoot camera with smart auto, live panorama mode for capturing a 180 degree image, in camera photo editing, smart filter, split shot, magic frame and more
- Display: 3-inch 460k dot LCD display
- Resolution: 20.2 megapixel 1/2.3-inch CCD sensor
- Zoom: 26x optical zoom, 5x digital zoom, 2x intelligent zoom
- 35mm equivalent 22.3-579.8 mm
- Aperture f/3.1-5.9
- Dual optical and digital stabilization
- Shutter speed: 1/8 to 1/2000 sec in Auto mode, 1 to 1/2000 sec in Program mode, 8 to 1/2000 sec in Night Scene mode
- ISO auto 80-3200
- Memory: Built-in 53MB and SD (up to 2GB), SDHC (up to 32GB), SDXC (up to 64GB) memory cards
- Picture format: JPEG
- Video format: MP4
- HD 1280 x 720p video recording at a frame rate of 30fps
- Built-in flash has an effective range of 2.62 to 19.69 feet while shooting wide and 6.56 to 13.12 feet while shooting telephoto
- Flash modes include auto, auto red eye reduction, fill in, off, red eye reduction and slow sync
- Split Shot allows you to merge up to 3 images for a creative and unique final photograph
- HDMI output allows you to easily connect your camera directly to a TV for sharing your images
- Magic Frame features unique borders and other background templates for modifying the images you have taken
- Smart Filter provides artistic lens effects, like Miniature or Fish Eye, for your images
- Interface: AV output, mini USB, HDMI C mini, built-in flash
- Power: 4x AA batteries and AC power adapter: mini USB (included)
- Model: EC-WB110ZBABUS
- Included items: 4 x AA batteries, USB 2.0 cable, wrist strap, lens cap with strap, i-Launcher software
- Dimensions: 3.1 inches high x 4.5 inches wide x 3.4 inches deep
- Weight: 0.86 pounds
|Megapixel||13 Megapixels and Up|
|Optical Zoom||Over 13x|
|Focusing Type||Active Auto, Active Infra-Red Auto, Fixed, Manual/Automatic, Passive Auto, TTL Contrast Detection, TTL Phase Detection|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, ISO|
|LCD Screen Size||3 in. or more|
|Max. Zoom||More than 15x|
|Product Features||Face Detection, Image Stabilization, Panorama Mode|
|View Finder Type||LCD Screen|
|Dimensions||3.1 x 4.5 x 3.4|
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
Sony Cyber Shot DSC-WX300 WiFi 18.2MP Black Digital Camera
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 16.1 Megapixel Compact Camera - Silver
Sony Cyber-shot DSCRX100 20.2MP Black Digital Camera
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 14.1 Megapixel Compact Camera - White
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 16.1MP Silver Digital Camera 32GB Bundle
I've had this camera several weeks now. I like all the fun "frames" you can do around the pictures. I think it's easy to use. It's fun to use the special filters it has too.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello dianefreestone22, this item does not have WiFi capabilities. If you have any additional questions please feel free to let us know. Thank you for shopping with us!
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Cameras for Christmas
In this day and age, you can be a pro or just have fun with cameras that give you a clear and beautiful picture of the world. Keep reading to find the best cameras to buy for yourself or to give your loved ones this Christmas.
Cheap Camera Tricks for Better Photos
Cheap Camera Tricks for Better Photos from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with cheap camera techniques for improving photos.
Best Gear to Go with Your Digital Camera
Best Gear to Go with Your Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras and accessories.
Avoiding Motion Blur with Your Digital Camera
Avoiding Motion Blur with Your Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about taking better photos with digital cameras.
Basic Necessities for Casual Cameras
Basic Necessities for Casual Cameras from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about basic necessities for casual cameras.
Perfecting Your Shot with Digital Cameras
Perfecting Your Shot with Digital Cameras from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras.
Digital Camera Buying Guide
Digital Camera Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras.
How to Connect Your Digital Camera to Your Computer
How to Connect your Digital Camera to your Computer from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to connect a digital camera to a computer.
FAQs about Digital Camera Terminology
FAQs about Digital Camera Terminology from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about digital camera terminology.
Tips on Buying a Digital Camera
Tips on Buying a Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on buying a digital camera.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy for Electronics:
The items must arrive at our warehouse within 30 days of purchase. You must return items in their original condition to qualify for a full refund. We will issue a partial refund of up to 70 percent if returned items have been opened, used, or returned late. More Details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.