"what type of battery needed?"
ITEM#: 14961451The ST68 features live panorama, smart auto 2.0, 16 scene mode, picture in picture, magic frame, smart filter 2.0, funny face, intelligent portrait, smart album, perfect portrait system, smart face recognition plus face tracking, smart movie and more.
- Display: 2.7-inch TFT Intelligent LCD 230k pixels QVGA display
- Resolution: 16.1 megapixels 1/2.3-inch CCD image sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical zoom and 25x optical and digital zoom combined
- 25mm wide angle lens
- 35mm film equivalent 25-125mm
- Aperure: F2.5 (W) - F6.3 (T)
- Digital image stabilization
- TTL auto focus
- Shutter speed: 1/8 - 1/2,000 sec in Smart Auto, 1 - 1/2,000 sec in Program, 8 - 1/2,000 sec in Night
- ISO auto
- Memory: micro SD (up to 2GB guaranteed), micro SDHC (up to 8GB guaranteed) memory cards
- Picture format: JPEG (DCF, EXIF 2.21, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0)
- Sound Alive: advanced Zoom Noise Reduction technology
- Video format: AVI (MJPEG)
- Capture 720p HD quality video at 30 frames per second
- Interface: USB 2.0, AV: NTSC, PAL (user selectable)
- Power: Rechargeable battery: BP70A (740mAh, Min.700mAh)
- Included items: Battery, AC adapter, micro USB cable
- Dimensions: 2.07 inches high x 3.55 inches wide x 0.67 inches deep
- Weight: 0.22 pounds without battery
- Formerly known as: ST65
|Megapixel||13 Megapixels and Up|
|Warranty||1 year Distributor|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
Quality RatingLearn More
Features for RugsSee All Features
Questions & Answers
This item is currently out of stock.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Cameras for Christmas
In this day and age, you can be a pro or just have fun with cameras that give you a clear and beautiful picture of the world. Keep reading to find the best cameras to buy for yourself or to give your loved ones this Christmas.
How to Connect Your Digital Camera to Your Computer
How to Connect your Digital Camera to your Computer from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to connect a digital camera to a computer.
35mm Cameras vs Digital Cameras
35mm Cameras vs. Digital Cameras from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about 35mm cameras and digital cameras.
Best Bluetooth Speakers for Christmas
From rugged and waterproof outdoor speakers to wireless speaker sets for quality indoor surround sound, Bluetooth speakers are a must-have for the music lovers, partygoers, and outdoor enthusiasts on your list. Check out these top trends to get started on your Christmas 2016 shopping.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
In the hurry and flurry of Christmas Day, don't overlook the gifts found in Christmas stockings. Stocking stuffers are usually smaller and less expensive than what you put under the tree, but they're a thoughtful and ideal way to celebrate the personality or interests of those on your list. Peruse our options and you'll be ready to grant the holiday wishes of the special people in your life.
Valentine's Day Gifts for Him
Forget the flowers and chocolate, and treat the man in your life to an extra special gift this Valentine's Day. Finding the perfect gift is sometimes difficult, but remember that you can't go wrong with a thoughtful, personal, and romantic present during this holiday devoted to all things love. If you're looking to give your significant other a truly memorable Valentine's Day gift, here are a few suggestions.
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Extended Warranty Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about extended warranties.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy for Electronics:
The items must arrive at our warehouse within 30 days of purchase. You must return items in their original condition to qualify for a full refund. We will issue a partial refund of up to 70 percent if returned items have been opened, used, or returned late. More Details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.