"what type of battery needed?"
ITEM#: 14961451The ST68 features live panorama, smart auto 2.0, 16 scene mode, picture in picture, magic frame, smart filter 2.0, funny face, intelligent portrait, smart album, perfect portrait system, smart face recognition plus face tracking, smart movie and more.
- Display: 2.7-inch TFT Intelligent LCD 230k pixels QVGA display
- Resolution: 16.1 megapixels 1/2.3-inch CCD image sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical zoom and 25x optical and digital zoom combined
- 25mm wide angle lens
- 35mm film equivalent 25-125mm
- Aperure: F2.5 (W) - F6.3 (T)
- Digital image stabilization
- TTL auto focus
- Shutter speed: 1/8 - 1/2,000 sec in Smart Auto, 1 - 1/2,000 sec in Program, 8 - 1/2,000 sec in Night
- ISO auto
- Memory: micro SD (up to 2GB guaranteed), micro SDHC (up to 8GB guaranteed) memory cards
- Picture format: JPEG (DCF, EXIF 2.21, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0)
- Sound Alive: advanced Zoom Noise Reduction technology
- Video format: AVI (MJPEG)
- Capture 720p HD quality video at 30 frames per second
- Interface: USB 2.0, AV: NTSC, PAL (user selectable)
- Power: Rechargeable battery: BP70A (740mAh, Min.700mAh)
- Included items: Battery, AC adapter, micro USB cable
- Dimensions: 2.07 inches high x 3.55 inches wide x 0.67 inches deep
- Weight: 0.22 pounds without battery
- Formerly known as: ST65
|Megapixel||13 Megapixels and Up|
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
Questions & Answers
This item is currently out of stock.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Cameras for Christmas
In this day and age, you can be a pro or just have fun with cameras that give you a clear and beautiful picture of the world. Keep reading to find the best cameras to buy for yourself or to give your loved ones this Christmas.
Cheap Camera Tricks for Better Photos
Cheap Camera Tricks for Better Photos from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with cheap camera techniques for improving photos.
Best Gear to Go with Your Digital Camera
Best Gear to Go with Your Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras and accessories.
Avoiding Motion Blur with Your Digital Camera
Avoiding Motion Blur with Your Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about taking better photos with digital cameras.
Basic Necessities for Casual Cameras
Basic Necessities for Casual Cameras from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about basic necessities for casual cameras.
Perfecting Your Shot with Digital Cameras
Perfecting Your Shot with Digital Cameras from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras.
Digital Camera Buying Guide
Digital Camera Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras.
How to Connect Your Digital Camera to Your Computer
How to Connect your Digital Camera to your Computer from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to connect a digital camera to a computer.
FAQs about Digital Camera Terminology
FAQs about Digital Camera Terminology from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about digital camera terminology.
Tips on Buying a Digital Camera
Tips on Buying a Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on buying a digital camera.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy for Electronics:
The items must arrive at our warehouse within 30 days of purchase. You must return items in their original condition to qualify for a full refund. We will issue a partial refund of up to 70 percent if returned items have been opened, used, or returned late. More Details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.