"Does this camera have a rapid fire capability?"
ITEM#: 15704065The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 digital camera is a bridge style point and shoot digital camera that features iA (Intelligent Auto) mode, iA Plus mode, creative control, creative panorama mode, HDR, retouch and more
- Display: 3-inch 460k dot rear LCD monitor with anti reflective coating and a 0.20-inch 202k dot electronic viewfinder
- Resolution: 16.1 megapixel 1/2.3-inch High Sensitivity MOS sensor utilizes Back Side Illuminated technology and works in conjunction with the Venus Engine image processor
- Zoom: A tremendously long reaching Lumix DC Vario 60x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 20-1200mm, covering wide angle to super telephoto lengths to suit shooting from nearly any vantage point
- Extending the magnification of this lens even further is Intelligent Resolution technology, which effectively renders the zoom ratio to 120x with minimal image degradation
- POWER O.I.S. (optical image stabilization) with Active mode
- 5x digital zoom
- Shutter speed: 8 to 1/2000 sec
- ISO 100-3200 (High Sensitivity mode: 1600-6400)
- Memory: Built-in memory 200MB and SD, SDHC, SDXC memory cards
- Picture format: JPEG, MPO, RAW
- Dolby Digital stereo creator with built-in Windshield Zoom Microphone
- Video format: MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVCHD
- Full HD 1080i video recording at 60fps
- Interface: AV output, HDMI C (mini), USB 2.0
- Built-in pop up flash, built-in windshield zoom microphone, built-in Lumix DC Vario lens, built-in stereo microphone
- Power: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack 7.2VDC, 895mAh and AC power adapter
- Model: DMC-FZ70K
- Included items: DMW-BMB9PP lithium-ion battery, DE-A83BA battery charger, USB cable, shoulder strap, lens cap, lens cap string, CD ROM
- Dimensions: 3.8 inches high x 5.1 inches wide x 4.7 inches deep
- Weight: 1.33 pounds
|Megapixel||13 Megapixels and Up|
|Optical Zoom||Over 13x|
|Focusing Type||25 Point Auto, Active Auto, Active Infra-Red Auto, Manual, Manual/Automatic, Passive Auto, TTL Contrast Detection|
|ISO Sensitivity||100 - 3200, 100 - More than 3200, Auto, ISO|
|LCD Screen Size||3 in. or more|
|Max. Zoom||More than 15x|
|Product Features||Face Detection, Image Stabilization, Panorama Mode|
|View Finder Type||LCD Screen|
|Dimensions||3.8 x 5.1 x 4.7|
|Warranty||1 year Distributor|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Quality RatingLearn More
Features for RugsSee All Features
This camera is awesome takes beautiful pictures could not have asked for anything better !!! Also was a great price.Read More
I purchased this camera a few months ago for the zoom and was not disappointed. I like the camera so much, my purchase from Overstock was to buy a second one.Read More
Hate the battery this camera came with. Not a standard rechargable battery you can buy off the shelf at any store. You have to buy them special for about 60 bucks and that is too much for a back up. I prefer a camera with standard AA batteries you can always keep in you bag for spares. My bad for not reading the specs closer and making a poor decision.Read More
flexibility...creativity...this camera has it all; only drawback is that it is heavier than previous models but then again it has more funtionality than previous models...once again Panasonic has a winner!Read More
Are there better cameras out there? Sure there are. Does this one offer a great balance between features and price - Yes. Great zoom (though at the limits light and noise become a factor), decent ergonomics. One the negative, the construction does not feel very solid so a bit more care may need to be taken.Read More
Need better strap. for a camera of this heft they should include a very padded wide strap with more substantial connections to the camera body.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello rmon, this takes burst shots. Have a great day!
"What warranty comes with this camera?"
Hello oilbiz, 1 year Manufacturer. Please feel free to contact us again with any further questions. Thank you for shopping with us!
"what is the difference between Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 and Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70K/"
Hi simon688, HDR and shoot digital camera that features iA (Intelligent Auto) mode, iA Plus mode. Please feel free to contact us again with any further questions. Thank you for shopping with us!
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Cameras for Christmas
In this day and age, you can be a pro or just have fun with cameras that give you a clear and beautiful picture of the world. Keep reading to find the best cameras to buy for yourself or to give your loved ones this Christmas.
How to Connect Your Digital Camera to Your Computer
How to Connect your Digital Camera to your Computer from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to connect a digital camera to a computer.
35mm Cameras vs Digital Cameras
35mm Cameras vs. Digital Cameras from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about 35mm cameras and digital cameras.
Best Bluetooth Speakers for Christmas
From rugged and waterproof outdoor speakers to wireless speaker sets for quality indoor surround sound, Bluetooth speakers are a must-have for the music lovers, partygoers, and outdoor enthusiasts on your list. Check out these top trends to get started on your Christmas 2016 shopping.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
In the hurry and flurry of Christmas Day, don't overlook the gifts found in Christmas stockings. Stocking stuffers are usually smaller and less expensive than what you put under the tree, but they're a thoughtful and ideal way to celebrate the personality or interests of those on your list. Peruse our options and you'll be ready to grant the holiday wishes of the special people in your life.
Valentine's Day Gifts for Him
Forget the flowers and chocolate, and treat the man in your life to an extra special gift this Valentine's Day. Finding the perfect gift is sometimes difficult, but remember that you can't go wrong with a thoughtful, personal, and romantic present during this holiday devoted to all things love. If you're looking to give your significant other a truly memorable Valentine's Day gift, here are a few suggestions.
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Extended Warranty Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about extended warranties.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy for Electronics:
The items must arrive at our warehouse within 30 days of purchase. You must return items in their original condition to qualify for a full refund. We will issue a partial refund of up to 70 percent if returned items have been opened, used, or returned late. More Details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.