"Does this camera have a rapid fire capability?"
ITEM#: 15704065The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 digital camera is a bridge style point and shoot digital camera that features iA (Intelligent Auto) mode, iA Plus mode, creative control, creative panorama mode, HDR, retouch and more
- Display: 3-inch 460k dot rear LCD monitor with anti reflective coating and a 0.20-inch 202k dot electronic viewfinder
- Resolution: 16.1 megapixel 1/2.3-inch High Sensitivity MOS sensor utilizes Back Side Illuminated technology and works in conjunction with the Venus Engine image processor
- Zoom: A tremendously long reaching Lumix DC Vario 60x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 20-1200mm, covering wide angle to super telephoto lengths to suit shooting from nearly any vantage point
- Extending the magnification of this lens even further is Intelligent Resolution technology, which effectively renders the zoom ratio to 120x with minimal image degradation
- POWER O.I.S. (optical image stabilization) with Active mode
- 5x digital zoom
- Shutter speed: 8 to 1/2000 sec
- ISO 100-3200 (High Sensitivity mode: 1600-6400)
- Memory: Built-in memory 200MB and SD, SDHC, SDXC memory cards
- Picture format: JPEG, MPO, RAW
- Dolby Digital stereo creator with built-in Windshield Zoom Microphone
- Video format: MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVCHD
- Full HD 1080i video recording at 60fps
- Interface: AV output, HDMI C (mini), USB 2.0
- Built-in pop up flash, built-in windshield zoom microphone, built-in Lumix DC Vario lens, built-in stereo microphone
- Power: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack 7.2VDC, 895mAh and AC power adapter
- Model: DMC-FZ70K
- Included items: DMW-BMB9PP lithium-ion battery, DE-A83BA battery charger, USB cable, shoulder strap, lens cap, lens cap string, CD ROM
- Dimensions: 3.8 inches high x 5.1 inches wide x 4.7 inches deep
- Weight: 1.33 pounds
|Megapixel||13 Megapixels and Up|
|Optical Zoom||Over 13x|
|Focusing Type||25 Point Auto, Active Auto, Active Infra-Red Auto, Manual, Manual/Automatic, Passive Auto, TTL Contrast Detection|
|ISO Sensitivity||100 - 3200, 100 - More than 3200, Auto, ISO|
|LCD Screen Size||3 in. or more|
|Max. Zoom||More than 15x|
|Product Features||Face Detection, Image Stabilization, Panorama Mode|
|View Finder Type||LCD Screen|
|Dimensions||3.8 x 5.1 x 4.7|
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Bell + Howell Splash WP7 12MP Waterproof Blue Camera
Coleman Xtreme 12MP Waterproof Red Digital Camera
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1 Point & Shoot Digital Camera - Blue
Coleman Xtreme 12MP Waterproof Green Digital Camera
Bell+Howell WP10 12MP Waterproof Digital Camera
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 16.1 Megapixel Compact Camera - Black
Coleman Xtreme 12MP Waterproof Yellow Digital Camera
Coleman Xtreme C5WP-BK 12MP Waterproof Black Digital Camera
flexibility...creativity...this camera has it all; only drawback is that it is heavier than previous models but then again it has more funtionality than previous models...once again Panasonic has a winner!Read More
Are there better cameras out there? Sure there are. Does this one offer a great balance between features and price - Yes. Great zoom (though at the limits light and noise become a factor), decent ergonomics. One the negative, the construction does not feel very solid so a bit more care may need to be taken.Read More
Need better strap. for a camera of this heft they should include a very padded wide strap with more substantial connections to the camera body.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello rmon, this takes burst shots. Have a great day!
"What warranty comes with this camera?"
Hello oilbiz, 1 year Manufacturer. Please feel free to contact us again with any further questions. Thank you for shopping with us!
"what is the difference between Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 and Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70K/"
Hi simon688, HDR and shoot digital camera that features iA (Intelligent Auto) mode, iA Plus mode. Please feel free to contact us again with any further questions. Thank you for shopping with us!
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Cameras for Christmas
In this day and age, you can be a pro or just have fun with cameras that give you a clear and beautiful picture of the world. Keep reading to find the best cameras to buy for yourself or to give your loved ones this Christmas.
Cheap Camera Tricks for Better Photos
Cheap Camera Tricks for Better Photos from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with cheap camera techniques for improving photos.
Best Gear to Go with Your Digital Camera
Best Gear to Go with Your Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras and accessories.
Avoiding Motion Blur with Your Digital Camera
Avoiding Motion Blur with Your Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about taking better photos with digital cameras.
Basic Necessities for Casual Cameras
Basic Necessities for Casual Cameras from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about basic necessities for casual cameras.
Perfecting Your Shot with Digital Cameras
Perfecting Your Shot with Digital Cameras from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras.
Digital Camera Buying Guide
Digital Camera Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras.
How to Connect Your Digital Camera to Your Computer
How to Connect your Digital Camera to your Computer from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to connect a digital camera to a computer.
FAQs about Digital Camera Terminology
FAQs about Digital Camera Terminology from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about digital camera terminology.
Tips on Buying a Digital Camera
Tips on Buying a Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on buying a digital camera.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy for Electronics:
The items must arrive at our warehouse within 30 days of purchase. You must return items in their original condition to qualify for a full refund. We will issue a partial refund of up to 70 percent if returned items have been opened, used, or returned late. More Details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.