I am an online professor and I need two screens. For over a year, I have been using two books to prop up my second monitor. This monitor riser is just perfect! I do not use the drawer but the top of the riser is perfect for keeping the monitor remote off my desk. Buy it.
Duel 23 inch monitors for my trading station... perfect.
This will be really nice, because when I am tired of using my workstation as a standing desk, I can just pull the monitors out and down before pulling up a chair. Then I would be able to use the monitors side by side in landscape, since I'd probably want them a bit closer.
And, I just thought of this, but if you have touch screens, this mounting arm would be even more AWESOME!!!!!
- easy to assemble
- easy to install (and move)
- securely holds many types of monitors (I have Dell)
- adjusts to a wide array of monitor configurations
- I can use it for standing or sitting workstation
- counterbalance option lets you adjust monitor height on the fly
- plug ports in base