"I need a dslr camera... Is this one? If so, does it already come with a lens?"
ITEM#: 15583800The FinePix S4300 digital camera is great for people that want the features and flexibility of a DSLR outfit but without the weight and hassle. Featuring SR auto, motion panorama, intelligent flash, tracking auto focus, easy upload, date stamp and more
- Display: Large 3-inch, 230k dots TFT color LCD monitor and 0.2-inch, 200k dots color LCD electronic viewfinder, both with 97 percent coverage
- Resolution: 14 megapixel 1/2.3-inch CCD sensor with primary colour filter
- Zoom: Fujinon 26x optical zoom gives the equivalent field of view to a 24-624mm lens
- 6.7x up to 174.2x digital zoom
- The lens is treated with multilayer Super Electron Beam Coating
- Features smooth 42 step 1 zoom control, giving you the ability to frame every shot with precision accuracy
- 2cm Super Macro allows you to capture all the exquisite detail of your subject from really close up
- Dual Image Stabilization is the combination of high sensitivity and CCD shift image stabilization that works to eliminate blurred photos by freezing action and minimizing blurs at maximum zoom range
- Aperture f3.1 wide to f5.9 telephoto
- Shutter speed: auto to 1/2000 seconds
- Memory: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Picture format: JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3)
- Video format: AVI (Motion JPEG)
- Movie recording 1280 x 720 pixels at 30 frames per second
- Power: 4x AA batteries. Battery life: Alkaline batteries: approx 300 frames, Ni-MH rechargeable batteries: approx 500 frames, lithium batteries: approx 700 frames
- Model: OSFJFPS4300BKB1BDL
- Included items: Fuji FinePix S4300 digital camera, 4x AA alkaline batteries, shoulder strap, USB, AV cable, lens cap, lens cap cord, CD ROM, owners manual, medium soft carrying case, 4x AA batteries with charger, 16GB SDHC high speed memory card
- Dimensions: 3.1 inches high x 4.6 inches wide x 3.9 inches deep
- Weight: 15.8 ounces
|Megapixel||13 Megapixels and Up|
|Dimensions||3.1 x 4.6 x 3.9|
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Questions & Answers
Unfortunately, at this time, the information is not available. As the information becomes available, the site will be updated. Have a great day.
"Does this camera have manual setting capabilities?"
Hello, avette. Hope your day is going well. Yes, this item does have non-auto modes. Thank you for shopping with us and please feel free to contact us again with any further questions.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Cameras for Christmas
In this day and age, you can be a pro or just have fun with cameras that give you a clear and beautiful picture of the world. Keep reading to find the best cameras to buy for yourself or to give your loved ones this Christmas.
How to Use a Digital SLR Camera
How to Use a Digital SLR Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to use a digital SLR camera.
Cheap Camera Tricks for Better Photos
Cheap Camera Tricks for Better Photos from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with cheap camera techniques for improving photos.
Best Gear to Go with Your Digital Camera
Best Gear to Go with Your Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras and accessories.
Avoiding Motion Blur with Your Digital Camera
Avoiding Motion Blur with Your Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about taking better photos with digital cameras.
Basic Necessities for Casual Cameras
Basic Necessities for Casual Cameras from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about basic necessities for casual cameras.
Perfecting Your Shot with Digital Cameras
Perfecting Your Shot with Digital Cameras from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras.
Digital Camera Buying Guide
Digital Camera Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras.
How to Connect Your Digital Camera to Your Computer
How to Connect your Digital Camera to your Computer from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to connect a digital camera to a computer.
FAQs about Digital Camera Terminology
FAQs about Digital Camera Terminology from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about digital camera terminology.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy for Electronics:
The items must arrive at our warehouse within 30 days of purchase. You must return items in their original condition to qualify for a full refund. We will issue a partial refund of up to 70 percent if returned items have been opened, used, or returned late. More Details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.