Fluance DB10 10-inch Low Frequency Ported Front Firing Powered Subwoofer for Home Theater & Music
sold and shipped by
Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
- Powerful Cinematic Experience - The DB10 offers room shaking bass for a truly immersive experience bringing your movies and music to new depths
- 10 inch Long Throw Driver - Longer excursion and controlled linearity results in deep bass and precise sound reproduction
- High Performance Amplifier - Designed for serious performance, the amplifier design ensures exceptional low frequency output
- Precision Crafted Wood Cabinet - Engineered MDF wood with a finely tuned bass port creates a warm, distortion-free sound
- Convenient Auto Power-On - By detecting the signal from your audio source this energy saving feature turns the subwoofer on or off automatically
Bass so powerful you will get goosebumps. The Fluance DB10 Subwoofer offers cinematic, room shaking bass for a truly immersive experience bringing your movies and music to new depths.
Add Power to Your Home Theater
Smooth, precise and explosive, the DB10 will change the way you spend your Saturday nights. Feel the punch of a kick drum, or explosion of an action movie right in your core. While most recordings contain bass frequencies that traditional speakers cannot easily reproduce, the Fluance DB10 is designed specifically to reproduce those ultra-low bass frequencies - an integral part of any home theater.
10 inch Long Throw Driver for Increased Bass Performance
Equipped with a front firing driver the DB10 offers longer excursion and controlled linearity for a deeper bass performance. This ensures you are hearing the lowest frequencies on every track consistently without any unexpected roll off.
Powerful Low Frequency amplifier
Highly efficient, effortless amplifier power drives the DB10 into a perfectly refined yet heart pounding experience.
Solidly Constructed and Acoustically Tuned Enclosure
The DB10 has been ported and precisely tuned to the enclosure and designed to reproduce both low and ultra-low frequencies. The solid cabinet construction uses engineered MDF wood for a warm and distortion-free sound. Having a minimal footprint allows two DB10's to be integrated into one system for the ultimate 5.2 or 7.2 system that creates an even more immersive home theater experience.
A Passion For Great Audio
Fluance has successfully revolutionized home audio. Utilizing only superior components and expert audio engineering, the DB10 is a testament to the performance that can be achieved when a passion for music takes center stage. The perfect complement to any audiophile's lifestyle, you'll be enjoying live performances in your home for years to come.
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.
16.0 In. L X 11.9 In. W X 15.7 In. H
2 year Manufacturer