Etymotic hf2 Earset

Today: $159.00
Out of stock

Club O Gold Members Earn

$7.95 | 5% Rewards*




5% Rewards

Earn even faster

Free Shipping

Never pay extra*

Exclusive Rewards

Save big-- up to 40%

Exclusive Offers

Straight to your inbox

5% Dining Rewards

Get paid to go out tonight

ITEM# 14158406
    Notify me when it is back in stock!

    Enter your email address, we will notify you if it comes back in stock.

Love this item?

Save it to a list so you can find it anytime!


something went wrong.

Please refresh the page and try again.

Technical Specifications

  • Description
  • General Information
  • Technical Information
  • Earpiece
  • Microphone
  • Interfaces/Ports
  • Controls/Indicators
  • Physical Characteristics
  • Miscellaneous

Etymotic hf2 Earset


Works with smartphones and tablets including, but not limited to, those running Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, HP WebOS, Symbian and Apple iOS. Functionality for send/end, play/pause, forward/back track varies with device manufacturers' software. Please verify that your phone or tablet supports a 3.5 mm/ 4-conductor stereo phone plug.

General Information
Manufacturer Etymotic Research, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number ER23-HF2-RUBY-AN
Manufacturer Website Address
Brand Name Etymotic
Product Model hf2
Product Name hf2 Earset
Product Type Earset
Technical Information
Connectivity Technology Wired
Cable Length 4 ft
Sound Mode Stereo
Impedance 16 Ohm
Minimum Frequency Response 20 Hz
Maximum Frequency Response 15 kHz
Features Noise Isolation
Earpiece Design Earbud
Earpiece Sensitivity 120 dB
Microphone Design On-cable
Microphone Sensitivity -42 dB
Host Interface Mini-phone
Earpiece Controls Forward
Physical Characteristics
Color Ruby
Material Foam
Form Factor Open
Weight (Approximate) 1 lb

Smartphones and Tablets Devices:

  • Android
  • Blackberry
  • Windows Phone
  • HP WebOS
  • Symbian
  • Apple iOS

Product Reviews

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
  • Most Recent

  • Amazing sound but plug/wire issues

    I have had two of these now. Fabulous sound for music. The first was A++++ for months, and I did abuse it a bit, so wasn't surprised when people started telling me they couldn't understand me when I was using it for phone calls. I ordered a new one, which came with plug issues--it worked about 90% of the time, but failed to connect the other 10% on multiple devices--it was clearly the headset that had the problem. When I did some research online, I discovered multiple complaints about the wiring connection close to the plug. I'd still order another one, but I'd make sure there were no wiring issues, and I'd buy a warrantee. The headset--despite its marvelous sound quality--is too expensive for poor quality wiring.

    Read More

Questions & Answers

Yay! Be the first to ask a question about this product.

Shopping Tips & Inspiration

Shipping & Returns

Contact Information
Shipping Information:

Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details

Standard Return Policy for Electronics:

The items must arrive at our warehouse within 30 days of purchase. You must return items in their original condition to qualify for a full refund. We will issue a partial refund of up to 70 percent if returned items have been opened, used, or returned late. More Details

For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.

** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.