Canon EOS M50 15-45mm Mirrorless Digital Camera (Black) w/ 64GB Bundle
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
The Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Black) is Canon's first M-series mirrorless camera to feature Ultra HD 4K video. Featuring the new DIGIC 8 Image Processor, the M50 shoots 24p UHD 4K video and 120p HD for slow motion. It also has a 24.1 megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor that achieves an ISO range of 100-25600. Furthermore, this entry-level mirrorless has improved dual pixel CMOS AF, a vari-angle touchscreen and automatic wireless image transfer to a compatible device during shooting.
The M50 is an interchangeable lens camera that is more compact and lightweight than the EOS Rebel series of cameras. This camera is designed for simplicity, creativity and quality. This kit includes an EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens.
Ultra HD 4K
The Canon EOS M50 brings UHD 4K capability to the EOS M Series. It shoots 23.98p UHD 4K, cropping pixels from the center of the sensor to achieve high quality picture. And it shoots 120p HD for slow motion video (fixed autofocus and 1/4 slow motion). In 4K, the M50 uses contrast-detection AF, while in 1080p and below, the M50 can take advantage of its improved phase-detection dual-pixel CMOS AF. Dual Pixel AF covers 80% x 80% of the sensor and features 99 selectable points. It also boasts a 24.1 MP (APS-C size) CMOS sensor with ISO 100-25600, expandable to a maximum of 51200.
- The camera offers 10fps burst shooting or 7.4fps burst with continuous autofocus. In AF-C mode, you can capture a maximum of 47 images.
- 4K Frame Grab lets you grab still images from 4K movies
DIGIC 8 Image Processor
The M50 comes with the new DIGIC 8 processor, which features an improved Auto Lighting Optimizer to give you the perfect shot. This engine gives the M50 next-level performance. The M50 reduces noise in low light and achieves beautiful background blurring.
The M50 is equipped with a sharp and clear built-in OLED electronic viewfinder with touch-and-drag AF. Along with a 3", fully articulating vari-angle touchscreen LCD - a first for the M Series - the EVF helps this camera provide the versatility and creative freedom videographers desire.
With built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth technology, the M50 offers multiple ways to wirelessly connect. Wi-Fi is compatible with iOS 9.3 and above and Android 4.4 and above, so it is a smartphone- and tablet-friendly camera (check the Specifications tab for NFC and Bluetooth device compatibility). Download the free Canon Camera Connect app to upload your photos to your social media service of choice. And download Canon's Image Transfer Utility 2 to access the M50's automatic image transfer function, which lets you send photos to your device while shooting.
- 24.1 MP (APS-C) CMOS Image Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- High-speed continuous shooting at 10 fps
- 24p UHD 4K and 120p HD for slow motion
- Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD
- Built-in OLED EVF with touch and drag AF
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth technology
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Eye Detection AF
- Automatic image transfer to devices while shooting
- 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens and 64GB bundle
- Canon EOS M50 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Mirrorless Digital Camera (Black)
- SanDisk 64GB Ultra UHS-I Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
- Focus LPE12 Lithium Ion Rechargeable Replacement Battery and Charger Pack
- Canon 100ES EOS DSLR Camera Gadget Bag
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.