ABS 3D Printer Filament, 1.75mm 1KG, Black - N/A
Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
1. ABS is the most commonly used filament. Perfect for reliable, high detail prints, ABS is ideal for beginners due to its ease of printing.
2. Designed and manufactured with Clog-Free patent to ensure a smooth and stable printing experience with these ABS refills. Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother.
3. High ductility and great fluidity, enjoy your smooth creating.
4. Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing make sure these ABS filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy / -0.02 mm.
1. Material: ABS
2. Wire Diameter: 1.75mm
3. Tolerance: ±0.02MM
4. Printing Temperature: 200-230℃
5. Bottom Plate Temperature: Glue Water is Required When not Heated. Glue Water is Not Required to Heat 60-80℃
6. Rally (KGF): 11-16
7. Melt Index: 7-9g/10min (190℃, 2.16Kg)
8. Elongation at Break: 4%
9. Printing Speed: 50-100MM/s
10. Air Bubbles: 100% Zero Bubbles
11. Net Weight: 1 KG/roll
12. Gross Weight: 1.3 KG/roll
13. Length: 1.75MM(1KG)=330M
14. Color: Black
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*