"How many pieces are in this order? "
Wire & Thread Protectors Protector Loops Silver Color (144)
Amazing prices, inspiring products, friendly people. Beadaholique has everything you need to create beautiful jewelry.
For customer service inquiries or to initiate a return, please contact Beadaholique at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-834-4618.
You can initiate a return for new and unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. To qualify for a refund, items must be in new and unused condition with all original materials and/or accessories. If a return is not received at our processing facility within 30 days, it may be subject to a partial refund. You will be responsible for return shipping costs. However, if the return is a result of a fulfillment error, product defect, or damage incurred during shipping, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise. We will provide a pre-paid return shipping label for Non-Buyer's Remorse and Buyer's Remorse returns. All returns are subject to inspection, and if found not to be an error on our part, the return shipping costs will be withheld from your refund. SPECIAL RETURNS INSTRUCTIONS: Once the seller approves the returns request, they will provide a Returns Merchandise Authorization.
- Wire Protectors hide and protect thread and beading wire up to .019 Inch diameter from the everyday wear and tear caused by toggles, clasps or other findings.
- Use like French wire to put the finishing touch on your necklaces and bracelets. Also helps you to leave uniform size loops at the end of your pieces.
- HOW TO USE WIRE PROTECTORS:
- Thread a crimp bead onto your beading wire, followed by a Wire Protector. You'll need to guide the wire through on end hole, around the back (making sure it lays in the channel), and then back out through the other end-hole of the Wire Protector.
- Next, hook the threaded Wire Protector onto a finding as you would with an open jump ring.
- Slightly pinch the Wire Protector so that the two end-holes touch, then pull the end of the wire and insert it back through the crimp bead. Now you can crimp the bead, snip the excess wire and begin beading.
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Convert a Clip Earring
How to Convert a Clip Earring from Overstock.com. Looking for a fun jewelry craft? Try converting an old pair of clip-on earrings into something new!
How to Choose a Jewelry-Making Wire Gauge
How to Choose a Jewelry-making Wire Gauge from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to choose a jewelry-making wire gauge.
Cricut Buying Guide
Shipping & Returns
Sold & Shipped by Beadaholique, An Overstock Marketplace Seller
Leaves our warehouse in 1-5 business days. * *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details