Vintaj Artisan Copper 1/4 Inch Nail Head Rivets (20 Pieces)
For customer service inquiries or to initiate a return, please contact Beadaholique at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-834-4618.
You can initiate a return for new and unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. To qualify for a refund, items must be in new and unused condition with all original materials and/or accessories. If a return is not received at our processing facility within 30 days, it may be subject to a partial refund. You will be responsible for return shipping costs. However, if the return is a result of a fulfillment error, product defect, or damage incurred during shipping, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise. We will provide a pre-paid return shipping label for Non-Buyer's Remorse and Buyer's Remorse returns. All returns are subject to inspection, and if found not to be an error on our part, the return shipping costs will be withheld from your refund. SPECIAL RETURNS INSTRUCTIONS: Once the seller approves the returns request, they will provide a Returns Merchandise Authorization.
Jewelry Basics Metal Findings 134/PkgSilver Starter Pack
Gold Head & Eye Pins - Jewelry Basics Metal Findings 135/Pkg
TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated 16mm Spiral Ring Connector Link (2)
Power Pro Braided Beading Thread .005 Inch White - 28 Yds
- This nickel and lead-free item is made of solid copper, and features an antiqued copper appearance.
- Rivet together pieces of metal, leather, plastic, and more to create multi-dimensional jewelry. You can rivet Vintaj charms, pendants, beads, flattened bead caps, hardware and findings to Vintaj Altered Blanks for a unique layered look.
- Measurements: Approximately 1/4 Inch Long (7mm). 3mm flat head. 1.6mm shaft (16 gauge).
- Quantity: 20 Rivets.
- Second photo shows an example project.
- Tips On Riveting:
- Drill or punch a 1.6mm hole into each of your pieces using a tool such as our Two Hole Metal Punch.
- If you prefer the look of a large rivet, string the nail head from the front of your design. For a small rivet string the nail head from the back.
- Turn over your piece and cut the straight end of rivet very short to approximately 1/16" above blank or metal piece. You can use a wire cutter such as our 4 Inch Jewelry Wire Cutting End Cutter Pliers for this.
- Use a Ball Peen or Chasing hammer to flatten the straight end of the rivet.
- About Vintaj Artisan Copper
Vintaj Artisan Copper pieces feature a rich, distinctive darkened copper color similar to antiqued copper. The Vintaj process is eco-friendly, enhancing the natural beauty of the copper. These products are not antique plated or chemically treated. They are nickel and lead-free.
Due to the careful, hand process used on each Vintaj piece, every finding has its own unique color and luster. It is the subtle differences in color that give these findings such depth and dimension.
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Choose a Jewelry-Making Wire Gauge
How to Choose a Jewelry-making Wire Gauge from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to choose a jewelry-making wire gauge.
Cricut Buying Guide
Cricut Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about Cricut products.
Shipping & Returns
Sold & Shipped by Beadaholique, An Overstock Marketplace Seller
Leaves our warehouse in 1-5 business days. * *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details