Toho Round Seed Beads 8/0 706 'Matte Iris Teal' 8 Gram Tube
For customer service inquiries or to initiate a return, please contact Beadaholique at email@example.com or 866-834-4618.
You can initiate a return for new and unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. To qualify for a refund, items must be in new and unused condition with all original materials and/or accessories. If a return is not received at our processing facility within 30 days, it may be subject to a partial refund. You will be responsible for return shipping costs. However, if the return is a result of a fulfillment error, product defect, or damage incurred during shipping, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise. We will provide a pre-paid return shipping label for Non-Buyer's Remorse and Buyer's Remorse returns. All returns are subject to inspection, and if found not to be an error on our part, the return shipping costs will be withheld from your refund. SPECIAL RETURNS INSTRUCTIONS: Once the seller approves the returns request, they will provide a Returns Merchandise Authorization.
Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 6mm Round Two Tone Teal/Topaz (25)
1/2 Pound Lampwork Glass Beads Mix Assorted Styles & Sizes (8 oz)
Acrylic Old World Beads, 1 Pound, Assorted Colors
Cultured Sea Glass, Small Nugget Beads 8-16mm, 7 Pieces, Teal Blue
- Round 8/0 seed beads in color "Matte Iris Teal" (Color Code: 706).
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 38 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 13 beads per linear inch.
- Measurements: 8/0 Size - Approximately 3mm in diameter, hole fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing material (.040 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5 inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.)
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Questions & Answers
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Choose a Jewelry-Making Wire Gauge
How to Choose a Jewelry-making Wire Gauge from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to choose a jewelry-making wire gauge.
Cricut Buying Guide
Cricut Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about Cricut products.
Shipping & Returns
Sold and Shipped by Beadaholique, An Overstock Marketplace Seller
Leaves our warehouse in 1-5 business days. * *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details