"Why did you choose this product?"
- Make sewing projects even more fun with Sulky Solvy Stabilizer
- Make an accurate pattern with no permanent mark
- The perfect stabilizer and transfer agent that dissolves in water
- Use as a design template, a pattern guide, and stitch support
- Ideal when you do not want any stabilizer to show on top or bottom
- Prevents sagging, stretching and distortion
- Perfect for open-pattern decorative stitching on delicate like tulle, netting and nylon hose
- Excellent for monogramming, computerized embroidery, quilting, and buttonholes
- Works extremely well for cut work, hand-turned applique, heirloom sewing, and serging
- Size: 12 inches wide by 9 yard roll
- Acid Free
|Dimensions||12 in. W x 9 yds. L|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Quality RatingLearn More
Features for RugsSee All Features
Makes machine embroidery easier and releases with water.Read More
Great purchase. Would buy againRead More
Sulky solve water soluble stabilizer makes embroidery work stay on top of knits or towels when you machine embroidery. After the project is complete the stabilizer washes away with water. It is a great product and helps your project look perfect. Love this product!Read More
Great product for all my embroidery projects. Allows for a much better embroidery on dense fabrics like towels and fleece items. It desolves completely with just a little water. Not to mention Overstock's great pricingRead More
Great product to use on the t-shirt quilts I am making, and especially the pieces I use my embroidery machine on. It lasts a very long time. This was a replacement for one I bought several years ago.Read More
Questions & Answers
*I'm a longarm quilter. I draw or trace what I want to quilt on the solvy. Place the pattern on the quilt surface exactly where I want it. Pin or lightly spray on the back side with Mettler Web Bond. Quilt, then remove the solvy. I pick off what comes off easily and spritz with water to dissolve what didn't come of easy. This product uniquely meets my needs. The product allows me to draw and place very detailed stitching patterns exactly where I want them on the quilt surface. I never have to draw on the quilt itself.
I have not tried it yet but the price is right for the beginners like me.
Machine embroidery, was recommended in a project I want to try.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.