"Why did you choose this product?"
- Sulky thread collection is the perfect embroidery starter assortment
- Sewing thread features the natural beauty and sheen of rayon
- Twelve vibrant colors will add variety to your sewing basket
- Rayon is a regenerated fiber with the same luster as silk, but stronger than silk and cotton
- Lightweight, exceptionally strong, utilitarian thread works well in all decorative applications
- Preferred thread for free-motion, machine embroidery and computerized embroidery
- Also a favorite among quilters
- Light 40-weight thread is perfect for intricate detailing and small stipple stitching
- Can also be used in the bobbin
- 250-yard snap-end spools
- Size 12/80 machine needles work best with this thread, but 14/90 can be used as well
- Washable and dry cleanable
- Recommended no bleach or whitening agents be used when laundering
- One (1) spool of number 1168-true orange
- One (1) spool of number 1001-bright white
- One (1) spool of number 1129-brown
- One (1) spool of number 1055-tawny tan
- One (1) spool of number 1109-hot pink
- One (1) spool of number 1147-Christmas red
- One (1) spool of number 1067-lemon yellow
- One (1) spool of number 1005-black
- One (1) spool of number 1193-lavender
- One (1) spool of number 1535-team blue
- One (1) spool of number 1510-lime green
- One (1) spool of number 1051-Christmas green
|Warranty||30 day Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Denmark|
Quality RatingLearn More
Features for RugsSee All Features
Madeira 18-spool Gift Box with Rayon
Sulky Slimline Embroidery Starter Assortment
Sulky Dream Assortment of Brilliant Metallic Thread (84 Colors)
Brother SM1400 14 Stitch Sewing Machine
Brother PE770 (PE 770) Embroidery Machine and Grand Slam Package Includes 64 Embroidery Threads + Prewound Bobbins + More
Sulky Brilliant Metallic Thread Colors (Set of 12)
Rayon Super Strength Thread Solid Colors 1100 Yards
Today: $7.19 - $7.29
This is the best thread ever! I love it!Read More
WAYYYYY over-priced. Not worth the money I paid. Was worth it to eat the shipping costs to me and back to them. Could get it for a fraction of price locally. Not sure if there was just an extra zero on the price, but I thought this was an "overstock" site where things were sent to be liquidated, not hiked up seven thousand percent.Read More
Good assortment it fill in my thread.Read More
Beautiful lively colors, my embroidery design took a lively look, love itRead More
Nice Silky Texture, exactly as picturedRead More
Questions & Answers
learning to embroidery like the colors
I love the colors
Good reputation for threads.
I read reviews about the product.
I was looking for a variety of threads to add to the machine as a gift
bought my brother machine from you yesterday and need the right thread
starting out with embroidering and this seem like a good start. The price was right and all the colors I will need to start.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.