"Why did you choose this product?"
- Sulky Poly Deco thread collection is the perfect embroidery starter assortment
- Sewing thread is for those desiring the durability and toughness of 40-weight polyester thread
- Twelve vibrant colors will add variety to your sewing basket
- Shiny thread is especially suited for applique and embroidery on clothing
- Poly Deco can be laundered with soap containing optical brighteners and bleach
- Has more stretch and stretch memory than rayon
- Smooth texture of thread makes it idea for hand stitching, hems and quilt binding
- Can be used in the bobbin as well as the needle
- 250-yard snap-end spools
- Size 12/80 machine needles work best with this thread
- One (1) spool of number 1109-hot pink
- One (1) spool of number 1147-Christmas red
- One (1) spool of number 1001-bright white
- One (1) spool of number 1901-neon yellow
- One (1) spool of number 1953-neon tangerine
- One (1) spool of number 1913-neon red
- One (1) spool of number 1914-neon orange
- One (1) spool of number 1905-neon gold
- One (1) spool of number 1904-neon green
- One (1) spool of number 1252-bright peacock
- One (1) spool of number 1005-black
- One (1) spool of number 1051-Christmas green
|Warranty||30 day Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Denmark|
Sulky Stabilizer 5-roll Assortment Pack
Singer Futura XL-400 Embroidery and Sewing Machine
Brother PE540D Disney Mickey Mouse & Friends Embroidery Machine
ArtBin Sew-Lutions Bobbin & Supply Box - 10.75 X7.375 X1.75 Translucent
Brother JX2517 17-Stitch Sewing Machine with 38 Stitch Function Factory Refurbished
Rayon Super Strength Thread Solid Colors 1100 Yards
Today: $7.19 - $9.99
I didn't know this kind of thread was availableRead More
Good quality of thread. Will be reorderingRead More
This was a gift for my daughter, she got a sewing machine that she can also do embroidering with - good quality threadRead More
Bought this just to try them out, wonderful thread for embroidery designs, lively colorsRead More
Great price love it great colorsRead More
Sulky thread is Sulky thread - it is good. What I found so great about ordering this from Overstock.com was the exceptionally fast delivery. I assumed that I would not get this until near Christmas, which was fine with me. But I ordered it on a Tuesday and received it on Thursday. That inspires me to order more from this web site. Thank you!Read More
I am new to embroidery on the machine, and had no idea what the cost involved. Thread was a good deal. I did price it in local stores and this comes out to less than 3.00 a spool. I am still learning, but would reccommendRead More
Great colors at a great price. Love using them for the free motion embroidery quilting I do.Read More
Not as large a spool as I expected. Bright colors.Read More
I would recommend this set for beginners only. It is very small. I know the site tells the size but until you actually see it, it looks a lot smaller.Read More
Questions & Answers
FOR SEWING AND EMBROIDERY MACHINE
"What thread is best for the machine? Or does it matters?"
This thread should work well in most machines.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.