"Does this bundle also include the DVD and software that needs to be downloaded?"
Great starter machine. Comes with starter set of vinyl too....
Silhouette Cameo 3 Bluetooth Die Cutting Machine Vinyl Lovers Starter Kit and More Bundle
Sizzix White/ Grey Big Shot Machine
Cricut Explore AIR 2 Mint Electronic Die Cutting Machine
Silhouette Cameo 3 Bluetooth Die Cutting Machine Vinyl & Heat Transfer Starter Kit Bundle
ITEM#: 21223666Make all your projects a snap by completing two tasks in one pass with the dual carriage of this silhouette. This die cutting machine is compact in size so you can take your craft projects with you anywhere you go. Complete all your scrapbooking, card making, gift boxes, school projects, custom apparel and more.
- One (1) Silhouette Portrait Machine
- One (1) USB Cable
- One (1) Power Cable
- One (1) Portrait Standard Cutting Mat
- One (1) Blade
- One (1) 8-inch Metallic Vinyl Roll (Gold)
- One (1) 8-inch Metallic Vinyl Roll (Silver)
- One (1) Vinyl Sampler Pack (Bright & Bold)
- One (1) Transfer Tape Roll
- One (1) Hook Tool
- One (1) Scraper
- Small enough to take with you to do personalization crafts anywhere
- Portrait has a 2 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM with 100 MB available disk space
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows Vista/7 or Mac OS x 10.6.8 or higher
- Brand: Silhouette
- Color: White
- Model: PORTRAIT-OVRSTK-VINY
- Accommodates material up to: 8 inches wide and 10 feet long
- Designs included: 50 Exclusive digital designs
- Kit, Bundle or single item: Bundle-exclusive
- Embossing: Yes
- Need a computer: Yes
- USB port: Yes
- Computer compatibility: Bluetooth, Mac and PC
- Requires cartridges: No
- Materials: Metal / Plastic
- Dimensions: 8 inches high x 18 inches wide x 8 inches deep
|Type||Bundles, Cutter, Electronic, Kits|
|Product Features||USB Port|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
It works perfect, the base sometimes stick so much to the paper, and sometimes rip the paper when you want to take it. To be sincere, the machine looks disposable, is completely plastic. I have other plotters and they are steel, and look stronger than this. but.. it works fine , so i think it doesnt matter. i loved the kit, is complete, and the designs in the store are awesome.Read More
Useful little cutter for card making
Made a bunch of cards the day it arrived. Traded up from a Big Shot. Portrait works for my needs but for scrapbooking, large stencils or gift boxes, get the (12x12) Cameo. Seems to work best on thicker cardstock, plain printer paper snags and gets stuck to mat. YES the mat is too sticky, press it on a towel to tone it down a bit. YES the blade setting is a bit tricky, but not rocket science.Yes its kind of loud, but cuts pretty quickly. Includes 25+10 in download credits, dust cover and double sided sticker paper/glitter, (cut out a shape, stick it on your project and then sprinkle glitter=fancy! ) Reccommend purchasing the spatula tool, low tack mat and extra blades, but shop around for best price.Read More
My first ever die cut machine
1) Best price and service at OS, no questions! I have had it for exactly 2 weeks now. 2) Blade installation was really simple once I stopped reading the manual which doesn't simply tell you to pop it into the slot and turn the lock to the right. I saw you tube video and it was a snap. 3) Mat was way too tacky and manual doesn't say to remove tack by rubbing it on a low lint pillow or something. My first cut was good but the white residue left over by CS was a mess. Plus the blade setting was set according to the instructions but it gouged through the mat right off the bat. 4) Loading the mat was complete guess work, why no instructions on how to align? If I place it such that my 8x11 mat sits between the two white rollers, it seems to work. There are 3-4 guide lines on the machine front left but no markings on them, not sure what they are for! 5) There are markings for letter size and A4 size material placement on the mat. Align your top left and right corners of paper on the mat using them, they are hard to see but there. This will ensure perfect placement of paper on the mat. 6) Software installation is very easy and using it is intuitive. I haven't played with print/cut or other advanced features yet but will soon. 7) Free 50 designs will come through after software installation and you click on recent downloads (or is it import to library? sorry, can't remember). 8) I cut intricate vines/leaves on Coordinations textured cardstock, it came out very well but for one of the smaller sizes. I had put several sizes on one 8x11 CS to avoid wasting CS. 9) Tried a Moroccan lattice background (very detailed) on regular patterned scrapbook paper. The setting was at 3 and it didn't cut anything. I set it to 4 and then it did a beautiful job. So their blade setting recommendation is not an exact science, it's trial and error. 10) Machine is light and portable, make sure you have room on the table for the mat to go back and forth, without it being obstructed by your laptop or wall etc. 11) Silhouette should post some basic videos on their site to show basic placement of material on the mat, mat loading, blade installation etc. They are seriously lacking in that especially for new comers to die cutting world. The DVD that comes with it is not that much more useful especially regarding mat insertion. They just say align between the rollers but you could align exactly the left edge of the mat or you could load with half an inch off as they show...sigh! I have it figured out now with trial and error. 12)You can even cut .svg files WITHOUT designer edition of the software. Just use inkscape. Google for instructions. Of course you can trace and cut any jpeg too if you didn't know. Oh, and you can turn a regular cut file into a print and cut file. How cool is that? 13) Categorizing and tagging free designs is not well designed in studio software. Even the silhouette store bought designs have pnc (print and cut) on some files and not others! You can't change tags for those either. Free designs on the net can be easily tagged or categorized when you import them into your library from your HD. 14) I am already ordering a spare blade/mat because they will be consumables. Shop around for good price, enough price variation out there.Read More
I love my Portrait
I love my Portrait. I have both the Cameo and Portrait and the Portrait is so portable and is great for quick and easy project. This is a great value as well, with the free products and bonus download card. I would definitly recommend this to any crafter.Read More
I absolutely love the silhouette portrait. after owning both this one and a cricut i LOVE this machine so much more. the design software is user friendly, and the options for projects are ENDLESS. Great purchaseRead More
The Silhouette was very easy to use and I would say was plug in and play! Loved the extra vinyl that comes with it! Comes with cutting sheet, smoothing tool and vinyl pick tool.Read More
Crafters Must have
So I really wanted to get the Cameo 3 but I was just unsure if I can justify the cost. This thing is perfect. Its does what its supposed to. The work space is smaller that what I want but its perfect to use when I ddsign shirts of my little boys. So far this thing is great and I love it and will have so many uses. Highly recommended.Read More
Love the Portrait!
This is perfect for my small projects, I've even sold some beautiful items created with this piece! Love that it's compact and discreet. Doesn't take up alot of room on the desk - super easy to use!Read More
I'm loving this. It works great for my needs. My only complaint is I did not receive the vinyl samples in the bright colors. I received the gold and silver, but not the other.Read More
Questions & Answers
It has an instructional DVD and software CD.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
FAQs about the Cricut Expression
FAQs about the Cricut Expression from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about the Cricut Expression.
Top 5 Gifts for the Avid Scrapbooker
Top 5 Gifts for the Avid Scrapbooker from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with the top five gifts for the avid scrapbooker.
Cricut Buying Guide
Cricut Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about Cricut products.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.