"how many yards of this product"
ITEM#: 12972089This Designer's Lite apparel lining adds shape and body without excess weight or stiffness to dresses and lightweight sportswear. With no preshrinking required, this crafting item Stays bright and clean throughout the life of the garment.
Use this Pellon Designer's Lite fusable lining on your next sewing or craft project to help it keep its shape with minimal fuss. This lining is both machine washable and dry cleanable for your convenience, and it won't pick up residue. This lining is designed for lightweight to midweight knits and woven fabrics to give them extra strength as you work with them.
- Has lengthwise grain for stability
- Crosswise stretch for shaping
- High performance interfacing
- Softer, more supple results
- Easier to fuse than previous generations of fusible interfacings
- Less tendency to pill
- Stays bright and clean throughout the life of the garment
- Will not pick up residue in the wash cycle
- Developed for light to midweight knits and wovens, including gabardines, twills, wool crepes, velours, poplins, denims, linens, and cotton and polyester knits
- ComputerDot fusing system bonds permanently with professional results.
- If the interfacing seems too heavy, or the adhesive dots show through, re-test using Pellon's Designer's Sheer, created for sheer to lightweight fabrics
- No pre-shrinking necessary
- Materials: 70-percent nylon, 30-percent polyester
- Dimensions: 20 inches wide, 10 yards
- Care instructions: Washable, dry cleanable, machine was warm/cold on delicate, machine dry low, iron wool setting
- Color options: White
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Pellon Knit N Stable 20-inch x 10-yard Fusible Interfacing
Pellon 865F Bi-Stretch Lite Soft Fusible Woven Interfacing (20-inch x 10yd)
Pellon ES114 Easy-Shaper Light-Midweight Fusible Non-Woven Interfacing (20-inch x 10yd)
Pellon P44F Fusible Interfacing 20-inch x 48-yard with Board
Pellon 805 Wonder-Under Fusible Web
Pellon 808 Craft-Fuse Iron-On Fusible Stabilizer (20-inch x 10yd)
Pellon 880F Sof-Shape Fusible Non-Woven Multi-Purpose Interfacing (20-inch x 10-yard)
Pellon 931TD Midweight Fusible Interfacing (20-inch x 10yd)
This works very well to back the fabric for embroidery work.Read More
I wanted enough to use many times in without having to run to the store.Read More
I don't know if I would use this on silks like the previous reviewer did. I prefer the 865F for silks. the 845F is a great product for dresses and blouse weight fabrics. What's nice is this comes in black too!Read More
I use this interfacing primarily to strengthen silks that I use in quilted pieces; I also use it for cotton fabrics particularly sateens. Although it is targeted to lighter weight fabrics, the interfacing itself is fairly substantial which is a drawback although one I could work with. However, the fusible coating is inadequate and that is a problem that is impossible to overcome. I followed the application directions and ended up having to increase the iron heat substantially and press for lengthy periods of time. Even with that, the interfacing did not fuse evenly so when I cut pieces, some did not end up with fused interfacing on them. For silks, I think a lighter weight non-woven interfacing would be better. I don't know if the problem with the fusible coating was due to the manufacture or because the product was old, that is past some use expiration date, or was flawed due to storage or shipping methods.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.