Hematite Gemstone Beads, 6mm Faceted Round, 16 Inch Strand, Metallic Gray
For customer service inquiries or to initiate a return, please contact Beadaholique at email@example.com or 866-834-4618.
You can initiate a return for new and unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. To qualify for a refund, items must be in new and unused condition with all original materials and/or accessories. If a return is not received at our processing facility within 30 days, it may be subject to a partial refund. You will be responsible for return shipping costs. However, if the return is a result of a fulfillment error, product defect, or damage incurred during shipping, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise. We will provide a pre-paid return shipping label for Non-Buyer's Remorse and Buyer's Remorse returns. All returns are subject to inspection, and if found not to be an error on our part, the return shipping costs will be withheld from your refund. SPECIAL RETURNS INSTRUCTIONS: Once the seller approves the returns request, they will provide a Returns Merchandise Authorization.
Hematite Gemstone Beads, 6mm Faceted Round, 16 Inch Strand, Metallic Gold
Hematite Gemstone Beads, 8mm Faceted Round, 16 Inch Strand, Metallic Purple
Pyrite Gemstone Beads, 6mm Faceted Round, 16 Inch Strand
Black Agate Faceted Round Gemstone Beads 6mm - 15 Inch Strand
- Reconstituted hematite beads also known as Hemalyke.
- Hemalyke is a form of synthetic hematite. Pieces of hematite are ground then bound together commonly with glue or polymer. The beads are then pressed in a mold to form various shapes. The finish product will look very similar to natural hematite beads but at a fraction of the cost.
- These beads have been electroplated with a metallic gray finish.
- Each strand contain uniformed faceted round beads.
- String as is for a funky necklace, or break apart and use in various projects.
- Measurements: 6mm round diameter, 6mm along strand. Holes diameter less than 1mm.
- Country of Origin: China
- Quantity: 16 Inch Strand (approximately 68 beads per strand)
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Choose a Jewelry-Making Wire Gauge
How to Choose a Jewelry-making Wire Gauge from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to choose a jewelry-making wire gauge.
Spare Room Ideas
One way to make the most of your home is to give unused rooms a purpose. Refresh your extra spaces with these useful and stylish spare room ideas
Cricut Buying Guide
Cricut Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about Cricut products.
Shipping & Returns
Sold and Shipped by Beadaholique, An Overstock Marketplace Seller
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details