Czech Seed Beads 11/0 Silver Supra Metallic (1 Hank)
sold and shipped by
ONLY 10 LEFT! Order Soon.
FREE SHIPPING!*Want a shipping estimate?
Get $0.44 in Rewards
Join today for $19.95/year.
- Czech glass seed beads are some of the highest quality and most uniformly sized beads in use today. Great for bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Color: Silver Supra Metallic. Supra finish is a baked-on metallic finish with a slightly matte appearance. It is more durable than sprayed on metallic coating.
- Measurements: Size 11/0, which is approximately 2.1mm in diameter. 17 beads per inch.
- Quantity: One hank. Hanks are sometimes called 24 string, sometimes called 12 string, but they all have twelve loops of strung beads, resulting in 24 thread ends being tied together. There are approximately 4,000 beads per hank.
- We recommend using English beading needles sizes 11 or smaller.
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.
Country of Origin: Czech Republic