Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 6mm Round Two Tone Fuchsia/Lemon (25)
sold and shipped by
Reg Price: $2.70
Only 9 Left! Order Soon.
FREE SHIPPING!*Want a shipping estimate?
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Get $0.12 in Rewards
Join today for $19.95/year.
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. Unlike Austrian faceted crystals, fire polished beads contain no lead. It is the heat polishing process that gives them their soft glow and brilliance. Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time. Colors may appear darker and more intense in larger beads, and softer and more translucent in smaller beads.
- In Czech fire polished beads, the shape called 'round' is actually more of an oval.
- Color: Two Tone Topaz / Montana Blue
- Measurements: 6mm long and 5.5mm wide. The holes are less than 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 25 beads, which is approximately 6 inches long when strung.
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.
Country of Origin: Czech Republic