"Do they still make the Crop-A-Dile Angle/ Photo Cut Corner Chomper Tool. I am needing 2."
- The Corner Chomper features the strength of the Crop-A-Dile in a corner rounder
- Chomper features angle and photo cuts
- This scrapbooking tool gives you two corner options: 0.24-inch and 0.5-inch
- Lets you add rounded corners to paper, cardstock, chipboard, leather, plastic, acrylic/poly and more
- Features an easy-open corner guide and soft silicone handles for comfort and style
- Waste receptacle holds the cut pieces until you are ready to empty them
- Plastic guard protects fingers from getting cut or pinched
- Tool measures 3.75 inches x 6.25 inches x 1.125 inches
- Available in a light coral/silver/black color option
|Country of Origin||China|
Quality RatingLearn More
Features for RugsSee All Features
Used this at an Archiver's card-making workshop and loved it so much I had to get my own!Read More
I was so excited to get this product. I actually ordered two, this one and the one that rounds corners. This punch has two sides, one that cuts angles and one that cuts a photo corner. Each side says what design it cuts, however, the factory assembled it incorrectly. Even though it says Angle cut, when I use that side I get the Photo cut and vice versa. I know that if I am in the middle of a project, I may not remember that what it says is not what it does and I don't want to ruin something I am working on. The cut is not as clean as it should be either, so I will be returning for a refund. The other Chomper is a dream and I am very happy with it's ability to round the corners of my papers (haven't tried it on chipboard yet, but can't wait!).Read More
Questions & Answers
Unfortunately, we are currently out of stock of this item.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Top 5 Gifts for the Avid Scrapbooker
Top 5 Gifts for the Avid Scrapbooker from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with the top five gifts for the avid scrapbooker.
Cricut Buying Guide
Cricut Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about Cricut products.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.