"Why did you choose this product?"
Bought for my granddaughter to help her read. She is now reading well....
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read: Word Families Levels 3 & 4
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Levels 3&4 covers:
- A Review of Letter Names and Letter Sounds
- Short “a” and “i” Vowel Sounds
- Adding “-s” to Nouns and Verbs
- Short “o,” “u,” and “e” Vowel Sounds
- The “-ck” Ending Sound
- Compound Words
- 34 New Sight Words
This set includes:
- 12 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- The Kit
- In the Bin
- The Rats
- Pop Fox
- The Fog
- Fun in the Sun
- Dog Bug
- Pig’s Backpack
- 2 Bonus Books by the award-winning children’s book authors and illustrators David Ezra Stein and Rosemary Wells
- Tim and Sam by David Ezra Stein
- Big Bad Ben by Rosemary Wells
- 2 Workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 2 DVDs filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 2 Sets of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!
|Genre||JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General|
|Publisher Date||2009-05-01 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||3.32 lb|
|Subtitle||Word Families Levels 3 & 4|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read: 1st Grade, Unit 1
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read: Pre-K, Unit 2
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Pre-k: Level 2
Word Families (Cards)
Word Matters: Teaching Phonics and Spelling in the Reading/Writing Classroom (Paperback)
25 Read and Write Mini-Books That Teach Word Families (Paperback)
Questions & Answers
My grandchildren are home taught and teachers have recommended as a great tool
Recommended by a couple of teachers as a great tool to use at home
I've used it before with my older children with great success and want to use it again with my youngest.
Looking for a help aid for my struggling reader
I have a grandson that is going to turn 2 on March 4 and I thought that this would be something educational for him. If this is nt a good choice please let me know .
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Create a space for learning and fun. Check out these playroom ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of baby & kids’ furniture at Overstock.com.
15 Books to Empower Tween Girls
Learn about good books that will empower young girls, tweens and teens. Shop books for girls on Overstock.com.
Top 5 Dr Seuss Books
Top 5 Dr. Seuss Books from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about popular Dr. Seuss books.
Newbery Medal Book Guide
Newbery Medal Book Guide from Overstock.com. Learn more about the prestigious children's book award and shop for outstanding novels for you and your family.
Tips on Selecting Kids' Books for Small Children
Tips on Selecting Kids' Books for Small Children from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on selecting kids' books for small children.
Best Books to Give for Mother's Day
Best Books to Give for Mother's Day from Overstock.com. If your mom is a bookworm, use these tips to find her a literary Mother's Day gift.
How to Create Your Own Reading List
How to Create Your Own Reading List from Overstock.com. Learn how to choose books that you'll enjoy and create a useful, engaging, and fun reading list.
FAQs About Banned Books
FAQs about Banned Books from Overstock.com. Celebrate the freedom to read! Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about banned books.
Twilight - Beyond the Novels
Twilight: Beyond the Novels from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about Twilight, the novel.
Pulitzer Prize Literature Guide
Pulitzer Prize Literature Guide from Overstock.com. Looking for something to read? Here is a list of notable Pulitzer Prize-winning books.
Shipping & Returns
This product is not yet released, and is expected to ship on May. 1, 2009.
This date is subject to change. In order to assure you receive Overstock.com's low price on this item, your credit card will be charged upon order placement. The item will ship immediately upon release.
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.