Out of Stock

Read All Reviews for Ultimate All Season 500 Thread Count Natural Down Comforter

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars

Filter:

All Ratings

Disclosures & Guidelines
Sort By:
Most Recent
  • Rating: High-Low
  • Rating: Low-High
  • Most Helpful
  • Most Recent
  • comfy!
    Verified Purchase

    Is a good comforter and has worn well!

    Read More
    zoe ann h. September 13, 2016
  • excellent quality excellent value
    Verified Purchase

    Very well constructed. Very comfortable.

    Read More
    Brendan F. January 27, 2016
  • Nice, but?
    Verified Purchase

    Interestingly this is a QVC product. Maybe there is something I don't know about a relationship between the two. I just thought it odd that this wasn't mentioned in the description. It is nice, and the fill on the twin is pleasantly surprising. The vanilla ice is a bit more of an eggshell than tan-ish; though definitely not white. There is little to no odor as the contents have been sterilized, which is very nice right out of box. The tag says the fill is a minimum of 75% down; no indication of the other 25%. Would be nice to know what's inside for sure. The 500 thread count is nice and will ensure no feather 'sticks.' This will be perfect for our needs.

    Read More
    tnlord August 14, 2014
  • Down comforter
    Verified Purchase

    This was a gift for my son, but much to warm for him. What a shame, I took it and use it on my bed, and we love it !!!!

    Read More
    sissie12 January 14, 2013
  • Lush down comforter
    Verified Purchase

    Perfect down filling, lovely color. Very warm and well made.

    Read More
    merseyboo July 26, 2012
  • Outstanding comforter
    Verified Purchase

    Extremely well made, medium weight comforter delivers all that was promised. The stitching and piping are expertly done. It is fluffy, but not overwhelming. This will be on our bed at least 3 seasons out of 4.

    Read More
    stellue June 6, 2012
  • this comforter is exactly what we expected
    Verified Purchase

    The first down comforter sent to us was defective and we returned it for replacement. The replacement was sent immediately and turned out to be exactly what we had expected. It is light weight and suited for our climate in New Mexico. The cover is densely woven but not stiff and looks good. We hope to enjoy it for a long time.

    Read More
    nortrud April 25, 2012
  • Down Comforter
    Verified Purchase

    Excellent comforter, hard to find in color, and exceptional value

    Read More
    mma1227 April 24, 2012
  • Warm, yet lightweight
    Verified Purchase

    Very lightweight, however it is just as warm as my thick down comforter. I thought this would be my spring/fall comforter, yet I tried it one cold winter night - and was pleasantly surprised how warm it kept me. It is more durable than it appears (I wasn't sure when I took it out of the package because it is so lightweight). I feel like it was a good buy.

    Read More
    ktpaco March 17, 2012
  • Soft, warm comforter
    Verified Purchase

    My husband bought this comforter for us as a replacement for our old down alternative one. We chose the porcelain blue, which is a slightly lighter color than as pictured but still perfect for our bedroom. After our first week with it, we both concluded that we think it was a great purchase. The product description states that the fill is 550. For us, this ended up being fine for this time of year. We like it a bit cold when we sleep, so it works out just right. The only drawback I can see is that we may need to purchase another comforter with a different fill content for the summer, as I believe this will be too warm for our liking.

    Read More
    jklaramie February 19, 2012
Sponsored Links