Triple Chamber Down and Feather Mattress Topper - White
Easily upgrade your mattress with this Triple Chamber Down & Feather Mattress Topper. Designed with 3 separate chambers that each offer extra loft and comfort for a great night's sleep. The top chamber is filled with a layer of cotton to provide a barrier to the natural fill below. Down in the middle chamber delivers additional heat retention for those cold nights while the feather fill in the lower chamber provides loft and support. The 300-thread count cotton cover is a breathable, cozy fabric that will last for seasons to come.
- Face: 300 Thread Count, 100% Cotton
- Fill: 3 layers
- Top: Cotton
- Middle: 75% white Duck Down
- Bottom: Duck Feather
- Care: Spot Clean, Dry Clean Recommended
- Skirt: 15" stretch to fit and 18" mattress
- Construction: 20" Baffle Box
- Color Option: White
- Size options: Twin, Full, Queen, King & California King
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- Cleansed by Oxipower Technology
- Twin: 75 inches long x 39 inches wide; 8 ounces of cotton fill, 7 ounces of down fill & 5 pounds of feather fill
- Full: 75 inches long x 54 inches wide; 11 ounces of cotton fill, 10 ounces of down fill & 8 pounds of feather fill
- Full: 80 inches long x 60 inches wide; 13 ounces of cotton fill, 12 ounces of down fill & 11 pounds of feather fill
- King: 80 inches long x 78 inches wide; 17 ounces of cotton fill, 15 ounces of down fill & 12.5 pounds of feather fill
- California King: 84 inches long x 72 inches wide; 17 ounces of cotton fill, 15 ounces of down fill & 12.5 pounds of feather fill
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Down and feather-filled products are packaged tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove this item from its packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours for full loft recovery. In addition, products sealed in plastic packaging sometimes have a disagreeable scent because of concentrated natural fibers. A few hours of airing typically removes the odor.
We recommend that this item is fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*