I love this throw, I love the handmade nature of it. Pay attention to the size as it is smaller than it looks in the pictures, the pattern is small in real life as well. I love it though, it's just what I wanted.
After looking for several weeks for the perfect wedding gift to send to a young couple in Belgium, I came across this Paracas Fantasy Alpaca Wool Throw Blanket made in Peru. While the picture was very nice, I was hesitant to order the throw because of it being imported. I eventually ordered it and while it took a while to arrive, it was well worth the wait. The workmanship was impeccable, the colors were beautiful, and overall it could not have been a more perfect gift. I sent it off to the newlyweds and when they received it, they were overwhelmed and much appreciative. Thank you Overstock for providing such a quality product.
This is listed as a throw, but I'm using it as a runner for a large dining room table. It's absolutely gorgeous, the on-line photos really don't do it justice. I'm very pleased with purchase and it's well worth the price.
This is a beautiful blanket. It is very high-quality but in a lighter weight, and nicely hand loomed. Do not expect a thick wooly blanket. The alpaca wool gives warmth and softness without heaviness. It has a graphic modern look, although I am using it as a sofa throw in a very traditional family room. I am very pleased with this purchase.
First, yes they are expensive but I look for uniqueness and quality. They are soft and light but keep you warm. We live by the ocean so even in the summer, we like a light throw. This meets my needs plus, it will be nice to give to the grand kids someday. Enjoy
This throw is beautiful - the workmanship is excellent. The quality and the color in the pattern is lovely. However, I would never have purchased it, if the description had given the percentages in the blend. 90% of this throw is acrylic and the remaining 10% is alpaca. It wouldn't keep anyone warm. Correct the description - this throw is now a decorator item. I purchased another throw to use. I do recommend it, if you want a throw that is oversized and you don't want it for much warmth.
This throw is exactly as described. The soft baby alpaca is warm AND lightweight. The color is a very neutral beige with no discernable undertones. It drapes beautifully and is what I consider the perfect size to throw over your legs or around your shoulders on a cool evening. I consider this purchase an excellent value!
Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less.
Eziba® | Shop Eziba.com®
Over half a million prices checked each week. Overstock.com strives to deliver the lowest prices and the biggest savings on all the products you need for your home.