Soft Density 400 Thread Count Goose Down Pillow

MSRP: $250.00
Free Shipping*

Plus, Free Shipping & 5% Rewards back for only $19.95/yr Learn More

Free Shipping on All Orders
Never Pay Extra
5% Rewards Back
Earn on Every Purchase
Rewards for Writing Reviews
Up to $20 for Each Product
Free, No-Hassle Returns
On Select Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
5% Dining Rewards
Get Paid to go out Tonight
$1.99 Stock Trades
Powered by Muriel Siebert & Co., Inc.
Add Club O Gold for $19.95/yr
Club O is FREE for Military, Teachers, Students, and First Responders
ITEM# 16804105
  • Delivery Estimate

    Select a Product Option to view shipping

      **Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed. Estimates include processing and shipping times, and are only available in US (excluding APO/FPO and PO Box addresses). Final shipping costs are available at checkout.

    • Warranty
      Included Warranty: 1 year Limited Manufacturer
    • Notifications

      Receive product notifications for this item, and also receive other email-exclusive savings.

    Love this item?

    Save it to a list so you can find it anytime!


    something went wrong.

    Please refresh the page and try again.

    Made in USA


    ITEM#: 16804105

    Enjoy a luxurious night's sleep when you rest your head on this goose down pillow. The soft Pima cotton construction offers an ultra soft texture, and the standard size lets this pillow fit on virtually any bed. Corded edges provide a finished look for this bedding piece, ensuring a great look on your bed even without a pillow case.

    • Cover made entirely of pima cotton; grey goose down fill
    • Thread count of 400
    • Corded edge
    • Ideal for stomach sleepers
    • Machine washable
    • 13 ounces of fill
    • Dimensions: 20 inches wide x 26 inches long

    Down and feather-filled products are packaged tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove this item from its packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours for full loft recovery. In addition, products sealed in plastic packaging sometimes have a disagreeable scent because of concentrated natural fibers. A few hours of airing typically removes the odor.

    We recommend that this item is fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution.

    The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.


    Firmness Soft
    Care Instruction Machine Wash
    Country of Origin United States
    Fill Type Goose Down
    Pillow Firmness Soft
    Pillow Material Cotton
    Pillow Type Bed
    Product Features Hypoallergenic, Made in USA
    Set Includes Single
    Dimensions 26 inches long x 20 inches wide
    Warranty 1 year Limited Manufacturer
    Model Number SDL100PI0610
    Country of Origin United States
    • Most Helpful

    • Good down Pillow
      Verified Purchase

      At first I was disappointed because when I got it, it read only 95 percent down, but I decided I would try it anyhow. So after a few weeks I think it is pretty good. It's very soft but puffs right back up to its shape after you lift your head off. It's not the best pillow I've had but for the price I think it's very good. It's cuddly soft, if that makes sense to you. Well made.

      Read More
    • Glad to find this with a downproof cover.
      Verified Purchase

      This is a fine quality pillow. So many have covers that are not dense enough to prevent the excape of down. The minimum density for a cover is 400 threads per inch, which this pillow has. It is very comfortable and has no odor. I look forward to many years of use.

      Read More
    • Lovely to SLEEP peacefully
      Verified Purchase

      I like this pillow the best of the 2 brands that I bought. It is well made, super soft and not filled so much to trade off flexibility in molding to your neck/head. So glad I bought this item.

      Read More
    • Most Recent

    • Nice small pillow
      Verified Purchase

      This pillow is just right for me. Not too big, but just enough for a back sleeper. Very soft, nice covering, and dense without being hard.

      Read More
    • Alice
      Verified Purchase

      This user earned $2.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More

      I shopped for days looking for 100%down pillows... not feathers! I love these they are perfect but wish I could of got them in a king size.

      Read More
    • very thin and cheap
      Verified Purchase

      when they say this is soft its an understatement, could scrunch it up into the palm of my hand..... also when returning the item this wonderful site asked for $12 to facilitate the return. It cost me $2 through the mail to do it myself! Thanks Overstock!!

      Read More
    • Soft pillow
      Verified Purchase

      Best pillow I've ever had

      Read More
    • Nice and soft pillow
      Verified Purchase

      Great pillow. Very soft, but returns to shape when you arise.

      Read More

    Questions & Answers

    • Q:

      "Is this brand of pillow “Downlite” by chance? Looking to reorder."

      Have an Answer? Be the first to answer this question!
    • Q:

      "Below you have stated that this pillow is 100% Goose Down, But in another Answer you have stated that it is 75% Goose Down. Which is it, 100% or 75%? and if it is only 75% then what is used in the other 25% of the pillow?"

      • A:

        Our Federal Government has specific guidelines when it comes to how much down can be contained within a bedding product. The rule from the Federal Trade Commission states that if the law label on an an item contains 'down' - then the item must contain a minimum of 75% down clusters. The remaining content can be an assortment of down fibers, small feathers, and etc. Actually there are very few cases where you will see a down number higher then 75% on the law label - these are items usually with a high fill power, and by default, additional down clusters are needed to increase the fill power count. Short of hand tweezing out loose fibers and small feathers it is impossible to have a 100% down anything. So when bedding has the typical 75% down conent -the remander 25% is typically comprised of a mixture of the following: Additional down clusters Loose down fibers (the parts that break off from the down cluster) Small feathers (6 CM or smaller)

    • Q:

      "Yesterday, I purchased two of these pillows from you, assuming they were filled with 100% down. If they contain only 75% down, please let me know what the other 25% is made of. Please let me know ASAP so I can cancel my order, if necessary. Please let me know which pillows you offer that contain 100% down. Thanks very much."

      • A:

        For assistance with this issue please contact Customer Care at the number below. U.S. and Canada Toll free: 1-800-The-BIG-O (843-2446)

    • Q:

      "How can you claim its 100% goose down, when in fact I bought it because you claimed that, but on the tag it says 75% goose down?!"

      • A:

        Hello Phireballhot, I am sorry for any confusion. The 100 per cent is the cotton fabric. You will be contacted by the Customer Care team. I again apologize for any confusion that we caused.

    • Q:

      "Why did you choose this product?"

      • A:

        Neck problems. I have ordered a similar pillow from Overstock before. I wore it out and its time to replace it. Thanks so much for your fine merchandise!

      • A:

        what I wanted

      • A:


      Read more Read less
    • Q:

      "Is this pillow 100% goose down? Where was it made?"

      • A:

        Thank you for contacting us, madmax24. Yes, this is 100 % goose down and was made in the US. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

      • A:

        Above Overstock says and other reviewers say that it is not 100% goose down. Which is it?

      Read more Read less
    • Q:

      "can you give me fill power of this pillow?"

      • A:

        Hello xcuseme, the fill power ranges from 550 to 700. Have a great day!

    Shopping Tips & Inspiration

    Shipping & Returns

    Contact Information

    Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *

    Shipping Information:

    Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
    Standard shipping details
    Expedited shipping details

    Standard Return Policy:

    Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details

    FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.

    For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.

    ** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.